I blame the fangirls

Everyone even Smile was sitting in the living room all doing their own things. Sally as on the ground with her back leaning on the couch, with charlie in her arms while petting Smile who sat next to her. Jeff was sitting in one of the bean bag chairs and facing the wall as he threw his knife at the dart board painted on the wall and hit the bullseye. Jack did the same thing as Jeff and threw his scalpel but missed a little so it was on the line. Masky & Hoody were playing jenga on the coffee table, with all their power set on focusing. Slendy was just passed out in an armchair. Ben was playing a video game on the opposite end of the couch in which Aiko sat at with her laptop.

Aiko: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! *starts tearing up from laughter*

Everyone else: *jumps in their seats*

Slendy: *yawns, even though he doesn't have a mouth* whats up bro-sephinne

Aiko: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *is dying of laughter and rolling on the floor now*

Jack: is she okay Ben?

Ben: i don't know *looks over at her laptop to see what she was doing and falls on the floor* BWHAHAHAHAH OMG

Masky: JENGA!!!!! I AM THE CHAMPION!!!!!!

Hoody: *is all emo in the corner now* how can i live with myself now

Slendy: *fully wakes up* what were you searching up bro-sephinne? *walks over to where her laptop is*

Jeff: i'm curious now~ *walks over along with everyone*

Aiko: AHAHAHAHHAHA-i was bored, HAHHAAHAH- so i saw these fanfiction of you guys, hhahah-  and i clicked on it and it showed some of you pairing up, ahahahhaha *is starting to calm down and she has tears on the edges of her eyes from laughing too hard*   

Slendy: like what? *stares at the computer and tries to get what she means*

Aiko: hahah *gets up and sits on the couch again with the computer in her lap and everyone looking over her shoulder, and Ben looking over right next to her* okay, so this an m rated fanfic and is about Slendy and Jeff *clicks on the story and leans back so Slendy and Jeff could read it*

After a couple of seconds the two boys started to emit a dark aura around them obviously not too keen on these stories

Masky & Hoody: XD HAHAHAHAHAH *both are rolling on the ground laughing*

Jack: pfft. *is trying to hold in a laugh*

Ben: OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE AHAHAHAHHA *rolls on the couch laughing and high fives Aiko*

Aiko: but thats not all~ *clicks on another m rated story but it's about Masky and Hoody* read my dear little idiots~ READ!!!!!

Everyone held in their laughter as they moved over a bit so Masky and Hoody could see best, after a few moments Masky and Hoody's faces fell.

Masky & Hoody: .........

Aiko & Jack: BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! *both high five each other*

Slendy: pfft, well that explains so much XD

Jeff & Ben: XD  

Masky: i never knew you felt that way *holds Hoody's hands in his own*

Hoody: i know *hugs Masky*

Everyone besides Aiko: 0_0

Aiko: AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! THIS IS TOO GOOD

Masky & Hoody: *yawns and move away from each other laughing at every ones reaction* XD we fooled ya *high fives each other*

Jack: 0_0 just don't ever do that again

Aiko: *is literally suffocating herself because she is laughing too hard*

Jeff: can i see your laptop for a moment Aiko *evil glint appears in his eyes*

Aiko: go sanitize your hands, you ate a pineapple earlier, then you can touch sir Doritos the first

Jeff: too bad *starts typing on the computer over Aiko's shoulder anyways* here ya go~

It was a fanfic about Jack and Ben this time. As everyone read the story Ben threw up on the floor and everyone besides Jack was laughing.

Jack: WHY, in the name of all that is cheesy, WOULD ANYONE MAKE THESE!

Aiko: *shrugs* i blame the fangirls

Hoody: but why isn't there one with you in it?

Aiko then slowly turns her head 180 degrees around, crossed eyed and a red light on her face, with an evil smile.

Aiko: *is talking in a demonic voice* because i strike fear into the hearts of many *evilly laughs*

Jack & Hoody & Masky: *slowly walk backwards*

Jeff: *walks out of the room in search of something*

Ben: *scoots to the opposite end of the couch, never taking his eyes off of Aiko*

Aiko: heheheheheheheh *is still evilly laughing*

Slendy: :D i think it's bed time for you~

Aiko: wah why-

SMACK!!!!!

Jeff: *is holding a frying pan, which he used to smack Aiko in the head with* THATS WHAT YOU GET SON, FOR DISSING ON PINEAPPLES 

Aiko: *gets up from floor with her back going upwards first making her look possessed, and glares at Jeff with red eyes* what was that~

Jeff: AW CRAP *runs out of the house with everyone in tow, excluding Aiko*

And Aiko for the rest of the evening enjoyed herself with no one to bother her as she played on Ben's ps3. While it started to rain outside, and guess who were the lucky people who got locked outside.

everyone else excluding Sally and Aiko: *bangs on the windows* LET US IN

Sally: *is sitting on the couch with Aiko and offers Aiko a cookie* would you like a cookie Aiko?

Aiko:  why yes i would Sally dear, omn *leans over and eats the cookie whole, while still playing the game*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the cookies name was Jake, before he was digested by Aiko, in the multimedia is what he looked it.~~~~~~~~~~~