ice skating

~somewhere in the world~

????: I'VE COME BACK~ *takes a step forward, but trips and falls down the hill* DANG GLOBIT!

~at the mansion with Ben~

Ben woke up in his bed, panting heavily with his eyes wide. When he woke up like this it meant she was coming, and he didn't want to be here when she comes back. 

Ben: AW HECK TO THE NO!!!! *runs out of the rooms knocking on everyone's door* THE WITCH IS COMING THE WITCH IS COMING!

Ben kept on yelling, everyone too lazy to wake up. Ben went downstairs yelling one last time until he turned around and saw her sitting on the couch.

Ben: EEK! *takes a step back*

???: I'M BACK BEN~

~a couple minutes later~

Everyone started to get up, by everyone i mean Aiko which is a miracle. Aiko began to walk down the stairs blissfully unaware of Jeff hiding in the shadows known as the bathroom waiting for revenge of what happened on vacation.

Aiko: *stretches and yawns as she took the first step* NEED ME SOME DORITOS-

She stopped her sentence short as she was pushed from behind. She fell on her back on the floor below too tired to even give a crap about her attacker. Jeff was on top of her holding a knife to her throat. That is until a very lovely guest punched Jeff in the gut sending him flying into a wall.

????: JEFF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO AN INNOCENT YOUNG LADY!

Aiko: *doesn't give a crap so she walks into the kitchen half awake for her Doritos*

Jeff: *eyes widen as he sees the lovely new guest* W-WITCH!

???: yup i'm back~

Aiko: *walks back into the living room and sits on the couch with bowl of Doritos, and eats a spoonful of Doritos *

????: hello~ how are you doing today *takes a seat next to Aiko*

Aiko finally looks at her with a glance with fire finally returning to her eyes. As Aiko took in her appearance, the new guest was a beautiful girl with long silver hair, a pretty white ice skating dress with sparkles here and though but it was stained red a lot, Wearing ice skating shoes and tears going down her face, even though she was oblivious to it and smiled.

Aiko: sup *looks back at her lovely Doritos again*

????: sup, my name is maiden, or maiden on ice, since you live with these people i guess you're trustworthy enough since you're still alive and well.

Aiko: *looks back over, still half asleep* okay then, nice meeting with you. on your way out could you throw away Jeff's pineapple in the cupboards

Maiden: YES ANOTHER ONE!! *does a victory dance*

Jeff & Ben: *looked at her horrified*

Maiden: I LOVE DORITOS!

Aiko: HECK YEAH! *gives the girl a high five*

From that moment on they seemed to be good friends, and that terrified Jeff and Ben.

~later when everyone got up~

Everyone just sat around the room and talked about random things, with Jeff and Ben sulking in the corner.

Aiko: so how do you know these grumps *says while sitting in Slendy's lap again*

Maiden: well i wanted to be a world champion ice skater, then one day i fell in the ice at a lake, no one found me and eventually forgot me. so i became a creepypasta and kill only in the winter *sally was sitting in her lap, and she had a sad look on her face*

Aiko: eh, don't care *looks away disinterested*

Maiden: ????? what!

Aiko: eh, i don't care for sad stories *gets up and off of Slendy as she goes and piggyback rides on Jack's back* NOW ONWARDS TO THE TOWN

Maiden:??????? where are we going? *she says politely as she takes the girl gently off her lap*

Aiko: *looks bored again, and leans back as she falls to the floor heads first, as she face plants into the ground*

Maiden: ARE YOU OKAY??!?!!?!??!

Aiko: i just suddenly got the motivation to be lazy today

Jack: *chuckles* you say that every day

Aiko: as it should *turns her head sideways*

Maiden: we can go ice skating before i have to leave again~

Ben: YEAH! *gets up all excited like*

Maiden: *throws Ben into the corner again* who said you could come out?

Ben: sorry ma'dam

Maiden: thats what i thought.

~At the ice rink~

for the next two hours, the Maiden skated like a pro staying by her new friend Aiko though and laughing her butt off when Aiko kept on falling every five seconds. Everyone one else, besides Slendy and Sally who were outside the rink drinking hot chocolate, was doing fine falling every once in a while.

Jeff: *glides over to Aiko and Maiden* you know you would do better if you wouldn't fall

Aiko: *glares at him* for your info, this is my first time, and second YOU'RE NOT ANY BETTER

Jeff: is that a challenge?

Aiko: challenge accepted, race ya one lap around the rink.

Jeff: you're on 3....2.... *gets prepared to go fast*

Aiko: 1.... *prepares too*

Jeff & Aiko: GO!

As the two kicked off, Aiko immediately slipped and fell, sliding as she hit Jeff on his leg as he went to leave, but ended up making him fall down and dog pile on Aiko.

Jeff: IDIOT!

Aiko: DA DA DAAAAAAAAAA *is in her own world*

Maiden: *laughing her butt off as she caught up to them* lolz XD

~back at the house when they were done ice skating~

Maiden: i shall take my leave now *puts a black leather jacket over he as she opens the door*

Aiko: aww, why do you have to go~ *is on the couch with her feet escalated on the coffee table, bandaged, with Jeff sitting next to her in the same state because they got sprained ankles do to their failed attempt at a race.

Maiden: naw, i have to go, i lost my dream as a world champion...but it doesn't mean that i've given up on it *a smiled played at her lips* we'll meet again my lovely friend! *she yells as she closes the door*

Aiko: sigh, i like her

Ben & Jeff: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I made this chapter for meowestfirework  , she asked me if i could put her creepypasta into the story so i did! sorry for the wait meowestfirework i hope you liked it ^_^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~