Rickie the Shark

Masky & Hoody: we're booooorrrreeeeeedddd, summer is almost overrrr *both are face down on the floor*

Jack: *walks down the stairs reading the newspaper* sure we could do that

Ben: yeah! that would be fun *foot is tied by a rope and is hanging from the ceiling fan*

Slendy: :D *turns the fan on, making Ben spin*

Sally: *runs from the kitchen and headed towards the couch* YEAH! but only if we get the sleepy heads up.

Jack: *catches Sally before she reaches to wake up Aiko* woah there, you know what will happen if we wake them up by force!

Sally: :D the end of the world

Jack: exactly

Aiko & Jeff: zzzz *are asleep on the couch, with their heads hanging off the seats, and feet in the air resting on the backing of the couch*

Slendy: then we shall bring them with us~

Jack: 0_0 how?

Slendy: teleporting duh! we could go to Splendorman's house *says as he cringes*

Masky & Hoody: LET'S GO THEN *both get up and moon walk up the stairs*

Hoody: *fails at moon walking when his foot catches on a step, causing him to fall face first into the stairs*

Masky: *runs upstairs and gets their swim trunks*

Jack: smooth move

Hoody: i meant to do that *nose starts bleeding*

Slendy: just like you meant to clog the toilet :D *face turns demonic like* every.single.time

Aiko & Jeff: zzzzzzzz *sleeping like little angels for once*

~At Splendor man's house~

Splendy: how nice of you to join me Aiko~ *opens front door*

Aiko: zzzz *is sleeping while being carried by Jack as she wore a Hawaiian shirt, sunglasses and jean shorts*

Slendy: -_- i'm right here

Splendy: OH, and you too Slendy~

Slendy: -_- i am not amused

Splendy: but i am :D anyway, what do i owe the pleasure to be in the presence of Aiko again~

Jack: 0_0 anyway, we were wondering if we could use the pool

Splendy: sure, but you have to find waldo first~ *holds up a picture of a crowd*

~1 hour later~

Everyone has been sitting on the front porch trying to find waldo.

Jack: I THINK I FOUND HIM!

Splendy: oh?~ *walks over to them* nope not him~

Aiko: zzzzzz*is sitting on one of the chairs on the porch, then falls forward and her hands lands on the picture, pointing to a man in red stripes*

Splendy: that is correct~

Jack: D:

Ben & Slendy: D:

Masky & Hoody: D:

Sally: OH MY GOSH, DIVINE INTERVENTION!!!!!!!!

Splendy: there is no divine intervention *lightning randomly strikes, hitting him out of nowhere* .....i stand corrected....

Masky & Hoody: POOL TIME!!!!! *rushes through the open door to the house*

Everyone followed them, with Splendy contemplating how the heck lighting hit him from under a roof. Everyone was in their swimming suits, but Slendy wore a black t-shirt and Jeff wore a Hawaiian shirt as he was asleep.

Masky and Hoody immediately did a canon ball into the pool, dramatically flipping their hair as they reached the surface again, failing as it looked like they were constipated. Slendy walked into the pool with Sally in her pink one piece swimsuit and a punk tube to keep her afloat. Splendor man kept on splashing Slendy in the face, getting the wrath of him as an all out pool war with tentacles and teleporting happened. Jack was on a pink floatie that was a lounge chair and started to plank on it. Jeff and Aiko were sitting in lounge chairs next to the pool, with sunglasses on still sleeping.

After about two hours, the water battle ended in a truce because one of them splashed Sally causing her wrath to rein down upon them. Jack was relaxing in his inflatable lounge char.Masky and Hoody were trying to sneak up on Jack and flip him out of the inflatable lounge chair, but was stopped when Jack pulled a water gun out of nowhere and shot them in the eyes. Aiko and Jeff were still sleeping. As Masky and Hoody were about to get up and out of the pool, they saw a fin moving in the water.

Masky: O MY GOSH SHARK!!!!!!!

Splendy: *looks over from where he's playing poker with Slendy* oh no thats one of my dolphins~

Then the fin emerged from the water with sharp teeth and beady eyes, IT WAS A SHARK SPLENDY!!!

Splendy: orrrrrrrr, a shark, man today is not my day

Shark: OMN NOM NOM! *takes a hold of Jack and drags him under the water*

Ben: KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *screams like a Little girl, and jumps into Sally's arms...ironically*

Sally: *poker face is on as she watched the scene*

Slendy: well goodbye dear Jack, we won't have to feed you anymore :D

Masky & Hoody: *both hug each other and scream like sissy's* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Aiko: *wakes up* what is with all this noise *gets up and rubs her eyes*

Everyone else besides Jack: 0_0 *turn their heads towards Aiko, fear evident in their eyes*

Aiko: *looks over at the pool, walks over and sits while putting her feet in the pool*

Ben: AIKO NO THERE IS A SHARK IN THER- *Sally puts her hand over his mouth*

Sally: shhh, shut it

Everyone watched as Aiko was still half asleep, kicking her legs. Jack's body resurfaces, and only had one bite mark on his torso, Slendy picked up Jack and threw him into the bushes never taking his eyes off of Aiko. As the shark came closer it resurface with his teeth pointed at Aiko.

Aiko: *is still half asleep and looks up not even flinching* hi there 

Shark: *stops mid motion*?????

Aiko: *yawns and hugs the shark* i'm going back to bed

Shark:....*after a moment, where his eyes should be, pink hearts replaced them

Everyone else besides Jeff, Aiko, and Jack: D: 

Ben: what am i seeing here D:

Splendy: *sniffles* the beginning of a great friendship

Aiko then jumped into the pool and started to play with the shark, with everyone still trying to register what just happened until Splendy and Masky jumped in and started playing volleyball.

Jeff: *wakes up and sees the pool and jumps in, as he sneaks up behind Aiko and splashes her* i'm awake~

Aiko: *her eyes glow red ans she turns her head 180 degrees with an evil smile and laughter taking place* oh really~ how nice of you to join us~ *she turns around, and she started rising out of the water until you could clearly see her standing on a lovestruck shark* ONWARDS RICKIE THE SHARK BWHAHAHAH *it starts chasing after Jeff with Aiko still standing on him*

Jeff: WHEN DID SHE GET A SHARK!!!!! *is swimming away as fast as he can*

Splendy: when you were asleep~

Jeff: *jumps out of the pool just as the shark tries to bite him*

Rickie the shark: *whimpers because he failed to catch Jeff*

Aiko: *sits down and hugs Rickie* shh it's okay, i shall name you Rickie and you will be my Rickie~

~~~~~~~hope you enjoyed~ how do you guys like the new cover for killer mansion, my friend animedragonqueen and I made it, rickie the shark is in the multimedia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~