One Gassy little Slendy

Aiko woke up the next morning to pineapples all around her and Smiley (her nickname for the dog) gone.

Aiko: what the? JEFF GET DOWN HERE

Jeff: whats wrong Aiko, what ever is the matter *innocent face*

Aiko: i know you did this -_-, Doritos are still better

Jeff: T-T why can't a simpleton like you just accept the glorious creation of the pineapple

Aiko: because Doritos exist

Jeff: *sighs and walks away*

Slendy: *walks up behind the couch* boo!

Aiko: EEEEEKKK! *punches slendy in the face*

Slendy: DANG GIRL YOU PACK A PUNCH! *intimidates a gangsta's voice*

Aiko: sorry bro-sephinne, whats up with the pineapples

Slendy: CHILI COOK OFF

Aiko: what?

Jeff: RUN CHILDREN RUN!!! *runs away while carrying Aiko, with everyone else in the house hold in tow*

Slendy:   :(  not again *holds pot of chili*

~With everyone else~

Jeff: *puts Aiko down while panting* we've made it

Aiko: made it to where?

Jack: away from Slendy

Aiko: why might i ask *pulls sucker out of pocket and eats it*

Masky: Because every year, slendy enters in the chili cook off...

Aiko: Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd?

Hoody: He adds extra beans and a secret ingredent, that makes him fart

Aiko: w-whats wrong with that *starts laughing her face off*

Masky & Hoody: well.... he's REALLY GASSY so much that it creates a fog, and smells like death.                        and with one whiff of the stench you're knocking on death's door *they said in unison, weirdly*

Aiko: I think we should drop this subject before my kidneys fall out *holds her sides, shaking with laughter*

Jack: really! can i have some <3

Aiko: NO IT'S A HYPERBOLE

Jack: ????

Ben: ?????

Jeff: *snorts*

Masky & Hoody: ???

Aiko: looks like somebody didn't pay attention in class

They walk around town which oddly enough it was always night time in this town and the streets were crammed with stalls like consession stands and games.

Aiko: Whats up with all these consession stands?

Jeff: *slows down to match her pace* Today is Burrito Sunday

Aiko: Burrito Sunday

Jeff: yeah, we creepypastas got bored one day, so on this sunday we celebrate burritos and other foods

Aiko: simple enough LET'S GET OUR GASSY ON

The rest of the day went on by them eating burritos, Ben throwing up due to eating too much, Masky and Hoody laughing at him then chasing smile dog. Sally was swinging charlie around singing "ring around the rosie". Jack was eating a soup like substance with oragns in it. While Jeff stayed behind with me, eating burritos and talking about music. Then they heard and saw the funniest thing ever. Slendy was walking down the stalls with a green fog trailing behind him with a "poot" sound every so often. Slendy also had a scowl on his face. Jeff and Aiko were laughing their faces off, when Slendy came up behind.

Slendy: F-FOUND-D  Y-YOU-U!!!! *creepy voice and puts hand on Jeff's shoulder*

Jeff & Aiko: AAAAHHH!

they tried to run away, but both were caught at the waist by Slendy's tenticles. The others then decided to return and find Jeff and Aiko (with thinking Jeff is on a date with Aiko) but, all gathered and walked towards them, but it was too late. With a squeal from Masky and a bark from Smiley, all were caught by the waist and teleported back home where Slendy's horrific farts lay.

The creepypastas and Aiko that night were each tied to a chair, being fed Slendy's chili (all by his tenticles) and Slendy' farting up a storm.

Aiko: T-T why does it also have to be me *another spoonful gets shoved into her mouth*