adding the rake into the mix

An explosion is heard in the kitchen. then a object is hurled towards the opposite wall of the kitchen door leaving a huge dent.

Ben: HOLY SHIZ NIC! *the hurtling object flies right past his head*

Aiko: sorry, i'm trying to make a cake *gets out from the wall*

Ben: ??? what

Rake: *comes out of the kitchen and starts tackling Aiko* 

Aiko: NOT IN MY HOUSE *ties the rake up and throws him over her shoulder*

Rake: *whines*

Aiko: YOU ARE GOING TO BE MADE INTO A CAKE, YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, now go in the corner and think about what you've done

Rake: *walks over to the corner and sits facing the wall*

Ben: uh...Aiko you don't put living things as an ingredient in cake

Aiko: *puts on reading glasses, and takes out cook book* but it says to add in flour

Ben: D: in what way is Rake flour?

Aiko: since he was a creepypasta duh!

Ben: -_- have you ever even made cake before

Aiko: :D nope *pops the 'p' when saying nope*

Ben: 0_0 but you and Slendy cook for us everyday!

Aiko: :D never made a cake, i wanted to make one after i finished playing portal

Ben: ....well then, ONWARD TO GET THE COOKING CREW TO TEACH YOU *runs upstairs*

Rake: *is still in the corner and whines*

Aiko: HUSH UP SON, YOU'RE GOING INTO THE BOWL *carries the Rake to the kitchen with him struggling*

~10 min. later, when the crew is there and they got Aiko to stop shoving rake into a bowl~

Jack: okay~ Aiko we will all help you make a cake

Aiko: -_- *is tied to a chair so she won't attack the Rake*

Rake: :P *sticks tongue out at Aiko*

Jack, Slendy, Rake, Ben, Masky and Hoody were all in the kitchen trying to help Aiko bake a simple cake. Aiko still has her heart set on putting the rake into the mix, and The Rake has an apron on sitting next to her, which is starting to get on her nerves. And they all knew that

Masky & Hoody: okay~ let's bake a cake, you know the ingredients right

Aiko: -_- yes, i am not an idiot *is geting more annoyed by the second as the Rake keeps poking her face*

Slendy: then why are you trying to put the Rake into a bowl bro-sephinne???

Aiko: :D because i am too lazy

Ben: how does that make sense???

Aiko: shh just let this happen *is getting really pissed now that the Rake is pulling the edges of her mouth into a smile*

 Jack: anyway, are you ready to be free and make the cake Aiko?

Aiko: *evil glint in her eyes appear* why of course~

Masky & Hoody: *look at each other unsure, but goes and unties Aiko* okayyy

The second they untied Aiko, she stands on their backs which causes them to fall down. Aiko then turns to Jack and head butts him into the wall.

Slendy: :D *tentacles appear and restrain Aiko*

Aiko: NOT TODAY, I WILL HAVE MY CAKE!!!! *goes all red eyed and rips off Slendy's tentacles as she broke free* IMMA COMING TO GET YA~

Rake: NOOOO *runs into the living room*

After a solid 10 minutes of Aiko rampaging after the Rake, destroying everything in the way, Jeff came home.

Jeff: AHOLA, EVERYONE I'VE BROUGHT CAKE~ *sets the cake down on the coffe table in the living room*

Aiko: hn *stops in mid run with her eyes sparkling* CAKE~ *runs into the living room*

Rake: *still running away and jumps out an open window from the second floor*

Aiko: CAKE! *opens the box of deliciousness and magically takes out a spoon from behind her back and takes a bite* THIS IS SOOO GOOD~

Jeff: glad ya liked it, but was that the rake just now jumping through a window?

Aiko: meh *shrugs shoulders*, i have that effect on people

Jack, Masky & Hoody, Ben, and Slendy come out from the kitchen,crawling on the floor.

Jack: glad she got her cake *passes out*

Slendy: bro-sephinne T-T you didn't have to make a cake yourself if ya just wanted to eat one

Masky: at least we still have the cheesecake Jack had from the 4th of July

Hoody: lets go eat it~ *both run into the kitchen and just shove the cheesecake all over their face in glory*

Jeff:......

Aiko: *takes another bite of cake and smiles* ^_^ thank you Jeff

Everyone in the household: 0_0 did she just thank someone, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD

and indeed it was my fellow humans, the household much like the world became a fireball with sea's boiling, Jack's lucky charms melting, TWINKIES ONLY SURVIVING...the moment those words were said.

Aiko: *even though the world ended she is still eating cake, but in outer space* hn? oh well *takes another bite*

~~~~~~~~well the rake was almost baked into a cake, yay! that would taste disgusting! ~~~~~~~~~