Karmen returns

Karmen: FINALLY I’M FREE *climbs out of the never ending hole* I WILL BRING YOU BACK AIKO JUST YOU WAIT!!

~at the killer mansion~

Aiko: did you hear that? *looks up from playing her video game with Ben*

Ben: no

Aiko: I’m going crazy *shrugs shoulders*

Jeff: *is watching them play their video games from the couch* I thought you already were

Aiko: DORITO TIME *rushes to kitchen*

Slendy: *is sitting in the living room’s bean bag chair* NAP TIME IS CALLING MY NAME!

Ben:??? But you just woke up-

Slendy: *snores* zzzzz

Masky & Hoody: JENGA! *sitting at the coffee table as the tower falls*

~In the forest with Karmen~

Karmen: I *breaths* will *breaths* bring you *breaths* back Aiko

Karmen has been walking around the forest for a while trying to find the killer mansion where the kidnappers took her friend.

Karmen: eh, maybe I’ll rest for a bit *collapses on ground*

Bird: KAW! KAW!

Karmen: *looks up* oh hi little birdie- HOLY CRAP!

The bird was a huge candor leering over her.

Bird: KAW! KAW! *snatches Karman with its talons and flies away with her*

Karmen: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! AIKO!!!!!

~at the killer mansion~

Aiko: *stands up from her computer in her room* OKAY, TELL ME I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT KEEPS HEARING MY NAME!

The people downstairs: YOU’RE CRAZY, JUST GO TO BED *they all yell because they’re too lazy to get up*

Aiko: I AM NOT YOU FIENDS!

People from downstairs: *mumbles* looks who’s talking

Aiko: I HEARD THAT!

~in the forest with Karman~

Karman: ha…ha…ha! *is breathing heavily because she beat the crap out of the candor with a tree*

Karmen walks out of the cave the candor brought her and looks over the edge of the cave. She was looking over a cliff.

Karmen: u-uh, maybe I’ll try in a couple hours *turns back towards the cave*

As Karmen went to walk back to the cave, she was suddenly hit by a boulder, which pushed her off the cliff along with her.

Karmen: AHHHHhhhhhhhhh….!!!! *sounds become quieter as she falls*

Wife bird of candor: *is about the cave holding a boulder with her wings* KAW! KAW!

Candor: KAW! KAW! *flies up to hug wife*

Wife Candor: KAW! KAW! *drops the other boulder she’s holding and hugs her husband*

~at the bottom of the cliff~

Karmen: OOF! *lands at the bottom of cliff which is back in the forest* ah, I thought I’d die

Boulder: *rolls onto Karmen*

Karmen: *Flat as a pancake* that hurt! *gets back up and is 3d again* well at least that’s over with *stands up*

The other boulder: *hits Karmen*

Karmen: *goes flying more into the forest and hits a tree* ow *slides down tree*

Winnie the Pooh: RAWR! *has red eyes and looks demonic*

Karmen: *looks at the bear* AHHHHHHHH!!!!! AIKO SAVE ME!!!!!

~back at the killer mansion~

Aiko: *is eating Doritos on the couch as she watched TMNT season one of the original animated series, in the living room* OKAY TELL ME YOU GUYS HEARD THAT!!!

Hoody: *is sitting to her right on the couch, and takes a handful of Doritos and eats them* naw girl, you actin’ cray cray

Masky: *is sitting on Aiko left of the couch* yeah girl, why you actin’ so cray cray?

Jack: seriously why do you keep on asking? *is sitting on the floor in front of Aiko eating lucky charms*

Aiko: UGH!! I’M NOT CRAZY THIS ONCE *stands up and goes up stairs, making Jack face plant into the ground and bringing the Doritos with her.

~in the forest with Karman~

Karman: n-nice little pooh bear. *backs up into a tree*

Winnie the pooh: RAWR!!! *moves toward her*

Karmen: wait, PEACE TREATY *pulls out a jar of honey and holds it towards Winnie the pooh*

Winnie the pooh: …*stands up, takes the honey with one hand and leaves*

Karman: phew *walks in the forest hoping to find the killer mansion soon*

Little condors: KAW! KAW!

Karmen: *turns around and is faced with little baby Condors* OH CRAP! *runs away with the babies on her tail*

~at the killer mansion~

Aiko goes outside for a walk and sees her Winnie to pooh demonic bear rolling on the ground with honey all over him.

Aiko: Awe, who gave you the honey? *pets him as he rolls around*

Winnie the pooh: Garr *it sounds like a weird purr*

~in the forest with Karmen~

Karmen: *is crawling on the ground because the 3 little baby Condors beat the crap out of her*

Aiko: Awe, who gave you the honey?

Karmen hears this and slithers on the ground towards her best friend’s voice and sees her petting the demonic bear covered in Honey.

Karmen: AIKO, I’M BACK!! *waves as she crawls over to her*

Aiko: ???, must be my imagination again

Train: vrrooooMMMMM *the sound is getting closer*

Karmen: no Aiko! It’s me Karmen-

Slendy: CHUGA, CHUGA CHOO CHOO!!!! *hits Karmen into the never ending hole again with a train*

Karmen: KYAA!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

Aiko: tell me you heard that Slendy? *looks at him*

Slendy: :D nope, girl you actin’ cray cray

~~~~~~~~ YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! And thx again for all the reads/votes/comments hop you enjoy this chapter ^_^, and if you forgot who Karmen was she was in the chapter “I like trains” I think~~~~~~~~