Aiko vs. Tanya

Aiko: *pokes Ben in the head repeatedly* hey, hey, hey

Ben: *is sitting on the couch playing video games and looks behind him* what

Aiko: i'm bored

Ben: *turns back around* go somewhere else, i'm busy 

Aiko: :C *walks upstairs and heads towards Slendy's room and walks in* hey, hey

Slendy: *looks up from a paper he's writing* what?

Aiko: i'm bored :D

Slendy: *looks back down* no, i'm busy

Aiko: *sighs and walks downstairs again and into the kitchen*

Jack: *eating a Lucky charms* sup

Aiko: *eyes sparkle and stands next to Jack* JACK~~~

Jack:...*looks up*

Aiko: I'M BORED~~~ *sparkles appear all around her even more, blinding Jack*

Jack: *covers his eyes and eats his cereal* i'm busy

Aiko: *dark aura forms around Aiko* fine *walks upstairs*

Masky: LOLZ, ROFL *a thump comes from Masky & Hoody's room*

Aiko: *evil glint appears in her eyes* MASKY, HOODY~~~ *opens the door to their room with a smile*

Masky & Hoody: .....*looks up, Masky is on the floor rolling on the floor looking like he just laughed his face off, Hoody is on the bed with Cheetos in a blue baby's outfit*

Aiko:......*slowly walks out of the room and closes the door behind her, never taking her eyes off of Cheetos*

Aiko: there is only one person left to ask *grumbles, then looks up to the ceiling and points* WHY DID SALLY HAVE TO LEAVE AT SUCH AN IMPORTANT TIME!

Aiko: *stands outside Jeff's room and takes a deep breath* ....*throws the door open making it leave a dent in the wall, and points at Jeff who is sleeping in his bed* JEFF I AM BORED-

Jeff: no *didn't even turn over*

Aiko: :C *turns around* FINE THEN, I'LL AMUSE MYSELF! *storms downstairs and out of the house*

~in the woods by a huge pond~

Aiko is sitting by a pond, stick in hand and poking at a pebble on the edge of the lake, bored as Ben during the magical bagel.

Aiko: i'm so bored~ *gets up and starts dancing while singing* I'M SO BORED~ I'M SO BORED~ *sits back down for the dance did nothing to satisfy her boredom*

A ripple in the middle of the pond started, something moving under the water started moving towards Aiko at a rapid speed, ripples trailing behind. Then it stops in directly in front of Aiko, ceasing all movement to the now still waters. 

Aiko: *doesn't even care and pokes at pebble again*

Something was moving to the surface of the water, it parted ways for a massive amount of red curly hair. Next came up a head of a 15 year old girl with eyes that were green. Next came her body, she was wearing a white sun dress and barefooted, now she was floating above teh water's surface.

Aiko: *looks up, and face brightens up* TANYA! HOW ARE YOU HERE!

Tanya: pfft! i was bored, plus remember i already spent 100 years at that mansion. i'm free to go wherever i please

Aiko: *hugs Tanya around the waist* YAY! PLEASE RELEASE ME FROM THIS HEADLOCK BOREDOM HAS DOTH CASTE UPON-ITH ME!!

Tanya: ...*hugs her back* now what should we do?