THIS IS HORSE BUTTER!

Aiko: ACHOO! *sneezes as she’s in bed, ghost pale and curled up in a blanket*

Jeff: *goes into Aiko’s room because her sneezing woke him up* what are you doing

Aiko: *is breathing heavily and sniffles* n-nothing, ACHOO! *her sneeze is high pitched*

Masky & Hoody: *walk into her room, both rubbing their eyes, and Cheetos the cockroach in Masky’s arms* what’s all the commotion, *both yawn*

Aiko: ACHOO! *shivers*

Jack: *comes in the room, all of them are wearing Pajamas even Cheetos* what’s wrong?

Aiko: n-nothing ACHOO *falls backward in bed, and starts coughing*

Sally: *walks in all sleepy eyes* what’s wrong Aiko?

Aiko: *is still coughing*

Jack: Sally could you go get Slendy, I think he’d know what’s wrong.

Sally: sure, *yawns and walks toward Slendy’s room down the hall*

Smile: *whimpers, and hopes in the bed and lies next to Aiko*

Jeff: do you know what is wrong Smile?

Smile: *whimpers and puts his head on Aiko’s legs*

Sally: *comes back while holding hands with Slendy*

Slendy: what’s wrong?

Aiko: *stops coughing for a moment* n-nothing, ACHOO! *falls back in bed and groans*

Jack: yeah we can’t figure out whats wrong

Slendy: well we need to get some soup, blankets, a puke bowl, and ice packs

Jeff: why?

Slendy: she’s sick *walks out of the room for the materials*

Aiko: NOOOOO!!!! *gets up and runs out of the house*

Jack: I’ve never remembered getting sick, once I was a creepypasta I never got sick. What about you guys?

Jeff: same here, but Ben sometimes gets sick because of computer viruses

Masky & Hoody: *nods their heads*

Slendy: *runs in the room* GUYS CHASE AFTER HER! SHE COULD COLLAPSE DUE TO SICKNESS YOU KNOW!

Everyone else, even Sally: …*runs after Aiko*

~An hour later ~

After an hour of chasing Aiko around the woods and in the house, they finally caught her when she collapsed in the living room due to the fever.

Aiko: *is duct taped to the bed so she can’t get away* I’M FINE NOW, LET ME GO!!!!! *trying to get out of the restraints*

Jeff: pfft, Slendy says you’re grounded until you get over being sick *is in the doorway, then walks away*

Aiko: GAHHH!!! THIS IS HORSE BUTTER!!! (I have to find a way out of her, now think Aiko! Think of a master plan!)

~downstairs after five min~

Jack: *taking sip of tea* Aiko hasn’t yelled or tried to get out, this seems suspicious

Masky & Hoody: hmm, insolubly mah ha ha *takes a sip of tea*

Sally: *takes a sip of tea* hmm, maybe we should check on her, this is very Aiko like

Slendy: *takes a sip of tea, then throws it across the room because he forgot he doesn’t have a mouth* let’s go check on her then.

~back in Aiko’s room~

Aiko: (yes, yes! Come upstairs for your pending doom!!!)

Jeff: I’m telling you guys, she is faking this

Slendy: yeah, yeah whatever. *opens the door*

Aiko: (COME ON ACT DEAD!) *coughed up blood and is acting like she’s sleeping*

Jack: well that doesn’t look too good, let’s call take her to the hospital

Aiko: (yes!)

Jeff: she’s faking it

Aiko: (SHUT UP PINEAPPLE EATER, DON’T RUIN MY COVER!)

Slendy: hold onto that thought then *takes off the duct tape and carries Aiko downstairs*

Aiko: PEACE OUT SUCKERS I’M FREE!!! *jumps out of Slendy’s arms and runs into the forest*

Jack & Masky & Hoody: D:

Jeff: told ya so~

~in the forest with Aiko~

Aiko: freedom!! *hears the voices of them calling her, and jumps in a pond to hide*

Jeff: Aiko, where are you~  *is walking past the pond*

Aiko: ACHOO! (Dang it) *jumps out of pond and runs like a mad man out of there*

Jeff: found you~ *runs after her*

~in the forest with Masky & Hoody~

Masky: AIKO!! WHERE ARE YOU!

Hoody: WE HAVE DORITOS FOR YOU! *shakes a bag of Doritos in the air so she could hear it*

Aiko: thank you very much *runs past them and takes the Doritos out of Hoody’s hand*

Masky & Hoody:….

Jeff: *runs past them after Aiko

Masky & Hoody: *shrugs and runs after them*

~in the forest with Jack, Slendy and Sally~

Jack: AIKO WHERE ARE YOU!!! *calls out*

Slendy and Sally: *are in beach chairs and are wearing sunglasses, and Hawaiian shirts drinking out of coconuts*

Jack: HEY YOU COULD AT LEAST HELP!

Slendy: naw broham, she’ll come soon

Aiko: *looks back behind her, and runs into Slendy when she wasn’t looking*

Slendy: see *hugs her so she won’t run away*

Jack: ….

Jeff & Masky & Hoody: HA HA HA! *breathing heavily*

Slendy: well you seem fine if you can outrun everyone without passing out

Aiko: SEE I’M NOT SICK *sticks tongue out at Jeff*

Ben: *sneezes*

Everyone turns around to see Ben walking out the front door, having a blanket over his head, hunched backed a box full of tissues in his hand while some used ones in the other, and shivering.

Everyone else besides Ben: ……

Ben: ACHOO! I think I caught a virus again

Everyone else besides Aiko and Ben: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!