Masky becomes president

Aiko: WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!

Jeff: yeah, Masky is running for president

Slendy: 0_0 the end is near

Sally: i don't want to live on this planet anymore *runs outside digs a hole in the ground and buries herself*

Hoody: where is Masky *just woke up*

Aiko: running for president

Hoody: no, no, i promised grandma that i would prevent this

Aiko: what???

Hoody: HUSH CHILD I HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO! *runs out the door*

Jeff: well i'm going to vote for him, he's promising pineapple houses, as well as a surplus of pineapples imported ^_^ *lays on the couch*

Aiko: son of a Mcnugget *takes off sunglasses dramatically* the end IS near *runs out the door*

~in town during the day time~

Aiko and Hoody were walking down the street of the town, seeing Masky's face everywhere on posters with a pineapple background.

Aiko: *shivers with anger* WE WILL KILL YOU MASKY!!!!!!! *falls to knees*

Hoody: ......*his eyes are hidden in the shadows of his hood*

Masky: *runs up to them holding Cheetos the cockroach in his hands*  HEY GUYS!

Aiko: GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *punches Masky in the face*

Hoody: ...... *holds Aiko back after she hit Masky*

Masky: ??? *holds his bleeding nose* anyway, HOODY CONGRATS YOU'RE THE FIRST LADY!!

Hoody: !!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Masky: AND! Cheetos is the vice president :D

Aiko: *thrashes about trying to get Hoody to let go* HOODY NO, YOU ARE A DORITOS LOVER JUST LIKE ME, DON'T LET HIM HAVE A PINEAPPLE RULE!!! *she screams with tears*

Hoody:...........

Aiko: I SEE HOW IT IS *breaks free of Hoody's grip and points at Masky* YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU DECLARED A PINEAPPLE RULE IN THIS COUNTRY! *runs away into the forest*

~several months later~

Masky was elected president, with Hoody as the first lady and Cheetos as the vice president.

Hoody: Mr. President, there is another outbreak in the 3rd district, commanded by Aiko and Jack.

Masky: *hands behind his back and looking out the window* send out Jeff.

Hoody: b-but sir, you know that if it's against Aiko it will be a stalemate.

Masky: i know! do you see Cheetos complaining *point behind him at Cheetos on his desk eating twinkies*

Cheetos: SKRREEEEEEECK!!!!!!!! *his reply*

Masky: *eviley laughs* so any report on the rebel's information director a.k.a Slendy

Hoody: no, he is hiding yet again

Masky: what about, the weapons manufacturers Sally and the Old witch Selena Gomez?

Hoody: none what so ever *starts squirming randomly*

Random messanger man: SIR, JANE HAS STARTED ANOTHER OUTBREAK IN DISTRICT 4!

Masky: leave *says seriously and the messanger runs out* sigh, Aiko what a trouble maker you are even after several months you're still leading this rebellian, causing thousands of  unessesary deaths.

Hoody:........

Cheetos: SKKKRRREEEEEKK!!!!

Masky: *can understand what Cheetos says* yeah i agree, they're just a bunch of Dorito loving freaks

Hoody: *stabs Masky in the back with a Dorito chip he had* no sir, you're the freak *raises a  different Dorito chip*

Masky: b-but you were my friend how could you! *falls to the ground*

Hoody: *slowly raises the cheesy delicious-ness to his mouth*

Masky: NOO DON'T!

Hoody: *eats the cheesy delicious-ness known as a Dorito*

Masky: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

~in Masky and Hoody's bedroom~

Masky:----OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Masky woke up in his bedroom and saw that it was 4:30 a.m. and jumps when he looks over to see a twitching Hoody that fell off his bed yet again.

Masky: *sighs* it was only a dream

Masky looks over to the T.V in his room and saw Aiko on the ground sleeping in front of it. Now he remembers, they wanted to watch the elections and fell asleep when they changed it to a horror movie.

Masky: *whispers under his breath*  they must never know i love pineapples

Aiko: *puts her hand on his shoulder from behind, with red glowing eyes* what was that~

Masky: N-NOTHING!!!! *clearly Aiko had scared the poo out of him*

Aiko: thought so *walks out of the room and to her own*

Masky: phew *relaxes*

Hoody: so what about pineapples~ *hold Masky's neck from behind with red glowing eyes*

Masky: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

                  (picture of Hoody (or Hoodie) and Masky in the multimedia)

~~~~~hope you enjoyed the chapter, thought of this and thought it was funny hope you had a laugh~~~~~~