Jack's Lucky Charms

Aiko: DORITOS ARE BETTER

Jeff: NO PINEAPPLES ARE

Jack: *walks by the living room where they're arguing again* (gosh they're at it again)

Jack doesn't really care for this quarrel, just as long as he gets his beloved breakfast food, he's good. Jack went into the kitchen to find Masky pouring the last box of Lucky  Charms to eat.

Jack: *suddenly has Smeagle's voice and grabs the Lucky charms* ME LUCKY CHARMS

Masky: WOAH BRO, maybe some of us want Lucky Charms too

Jack: *still has Smeagle's voice* NEVER *runs out of the house holding tightly to the box of magicalness*

Aiko & Jeff: *stops and looks at Masky* what was that?

Masky: *eyes start glowing red* he took me lucky charms *breaks through the wall next to the door, and after Jack*

Jeff: *looks out the hole in the wall* well Slendy is going to be pissed again

Aiko: *is next to Jeff and also looks out the hole in the wall* think we should go after them?

Jeff: yup~ *grabs Aiko's wrist, and runs out of the house*

~in the forest with Jeff and Aiko~

Aiko: JACK!!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR LUCKY CHARMS!!!!

Jeff: *puts hands up like a megaphone* JACK!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!

 ???: *rustle, rustle, rustle*

Aiko & Jeff: *walks over to the rustling bush*

Jack: *bursts out of the bush* YOU'LL NEVER GET ME LUCKY CHARMS 

Jeff: WOAH! *grabs Aiko out of the way*

Jack: *runs away while mumbling to himself* you'll never get me lucky charms, you'll never get me lucky charms!!!!!

Aiko: *raises a fist in the air and faces towards Jack* I WILL GET YOUR LUCKY CHARMS JACK, ONE DAY I WILL *grabs Jeff's wrist, and runs after Jack*

Jeff: WOAH WHERE ARE WE GOING!!

Aiko: *eyes turn red, and starts speaking in a demonic voice* to get Jack's Lucky Charms *runs full speed ahead and runs into a tree along with Jeff*

~in the forest with Masky~

Jack: *still running and mumbling to himself* they're never going to get me Lucky charms, they're never going to get me Lucky charms.

Masky's eyes started to glow as he saw Jack run towards the tree he was hiding in.

Masky: yes come to me Jack *goes crossed-eyed* YES! *goes crossed-eyed even more* YES! I WILL HAVE YOUR LUCKY CHARMS!

Jack: *stops and looks around* who's there *still is speaking in a Smeagle voice*

Masky: *crawls to the edge of the branch he's on with eyes glinting*

Jack: *still is looking around clutching his Lucky Charms box even tighter to his chest* HISSSSS!

Masky: *crawls out even more and falls to the ground* OOOOOMPH!

Jack: *spots Masky* HISSSSSSSS!!!!

Masky: *demonic voice takes over*  IT'S ME JACK~ I'VE COME TO TAKE YOUR LUCKY CHARMS~

Jack: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *runs away only to get caught in a trap set up by Masky*

Masky: *smirks at Jack hanging upside down with a rope tied to his foot* GIMME YOUR LUCKY CHARMS!!!!

Jack: NEVER! *pulls out his scalpel and cuts the rope, and lands lightly on his feet below*

Masky: GIVE ME YOUR LUCKY CHARMS! 

Jack: NEVER! *puts his wrists together and his hands opened* KAMEEEEEEEE

Masky: HAHAHAHHAHAH no you don't *does the same thing as Jack* KAMMEEEE

Jack & Masky: HAMEEEEEEEEEE

~5 min. later~

Jack & Masky: HAMEEEEEEEEEEE

Aiko and Jeff walks in upon the scene

Aiko: what are they doing? *she speaks as an otaku*

Jeff: the world may never know *puts on sunglasses against the light coming from them*

Aiko: let's wait and find out

~2min. later~

Jack & Masky: HAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aiko: *sitting in the grass with Jeff playing chess*

Jeff: CHECK MATE~ *puts bishop onto a white square*

Aiko: ....*flips over game board*

~5 min. later~

Jack & Masky:HAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aiko and Jeff brought out the T.V. and game console and both are playing against each other at Mario Kart Wii.

Aiko: IN YOUR FACE I WIN *holds up one finger to indicate she got first place*

Jeff: .....*flips over Aiko*

~10 min. later~

Jack & Masky: HAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aiko: *yawns* wanna go get a smoothie *looks at Jeff and gets up*

Jeff: sure * get up and follows Aiko to the smoothie shop* (and i'm getting pineapple of course)

~20 min. later~

Jack & Masky: HAMEEEEEEEEEE

~1 day later~

Jack & Masky: HAMEE----HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The energy was released both Kamehamehas were canceling each other out, no one is winning. BUT WAIT, Jack's kamehameha is pushing back Masky's! and ouch! Jack's kamehameha hits Masky and knocks him out!

Jack: *walks over to Masky's passed out body and puts sunglasses on* no one steals my Lucky Charms. *walks away like a boss*

 (i referenced kamehameha from an attack in Dragon Ball which is an anime, a video of the attack is in the multimedia and the definition of an otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly (but not limited to) anime and manga.)

~~~~ sorry if the logic of kamehameha doesn't match with the logic in the actual series of Dragon Ball, i just wanted the chapter to end with a blast~~~~~~~~