Epilogue

Like the great Phoenix, New Vegas rose from its ashes of death. President Henry Rameriz officially married Elizabeth, making her the first First Lady since the end of the Pre-War world. They soon had their first daughter, Laura, the same day New Vegas was rebuilt completely.

Jackie, James, Amata, and James II now live at a farm on the outskirts of Goodsprings. Jackie was offered the Vice President position, but he declined, stating he was a soldier, not a leader.

Caesar was put on trial, and by a majority vote, was sentenced to death. The way he died was ironic for it was crucifixion , his favorite torture. The remaining Legion either dropped their flags or headed north, away from Vegas.

With Augustus Autumn dead, the Enclave fell apart, and was soon rendered extinct by the acts of the Black Oxen.

Arcade instead took the position of Vice President, receiving amnesty for his past service in the Enclave, along with those who worked with him.

Shiran Kano died by an explosion, causing Tek to replace him as leader of the Yakuza. In time, Tek would take his gang back to China to reclaim it from the Communistic rule still apparent there, starting the war that would be called the War for Chinese Democracy.

Joe Bannano and Benny led the Caelian Mafia to victory by defending Westside. After the war they spent their time rebuilding the town to a more stable state, the most popular attraction being The Thorn.

The Firewalkers, though not directly involved in the final conflict, where granted property in the dry lakes for helping with the Fiends who took the war as advantage for carnage.

General Lee Oliver and his NCR rangers died in a last stand against the Legion. Craig Boone was not counted among the dead.

Elder Lyons and the Lyons Pride returned to Washington D.C. as heroes. Liberty Prime remained in New Vegas as New American government property.

The Mojave Brotherhood received severe casualties, but were able to maintain hold of HELIOS ONE. Veronica Santangaelo remained at I-88, helping refugee's the best they could.

Three Dog returned to Galaxy News Radio, not only as a war hero, but as the founder and builder of a new secret service based off of old world beliefs: The New Federal Beauro of Investigation, N.F.B.I.

And soon in the end, Henry Rameriz went from the brink of death, to leader of a city, to leader of the New United States and Jackie Escado became what he wanted, a father, and he got what he deserved, a family. Though the Great war was finally over, the war on crime still raged, harder then ever.

And War, War never Changes.

(I would like to thank everyone for being with me till the very end of this story. It sincearly warms my heart to know that you enjoy what I write and if I could, I would dedicate all of my stories to you, the fans. Without you this book would probably never make it past the first act. Thank you so much, and I hope you stay with me for when I start the next book.

-Tyler Cosgray)

🎉 You've finished reading FALLOUT: War for Vegas {WattyAwards 2013 Contender (Did not make Finalist) } 🎉