Chapter 9

Henry dived out of the way as the Behemoth rushed towards them. He fired several rounds into its leg, but that didn't do a thing to stop it. Lizzy fired her Anti-Material rifle at the Behemoth and actually managed to blow a chunk out of its shoulder, but again it did the same result as Henry’s 9mm pistol.

"Where the hell is Shank?" Henry yelled.

"Probably didn't make it out of the prison." Boone replied as he fired is hunting rifle into the beast.

"Dammit! I'm out!" Arcade said, tossing his Plasma pistol aside. He pulled out a Plasma Grenade and tossed it up. The grenade got stuck on a piece of the giant club and exploded; the large fire hydrant flew off and landed on a ledge above the arena.

"Nice job Arcade!" Henry said as he fired the last of his second backup clip into the Behemoth's side. 'Only one clip left.' Henry thought as he pulled the last one out of his shoe.

Then there was a massive explosion above the Behemoth. Several large chunks crushed the mutant into a bloody pancake. Everyone walked up to the rubble.

"So. . that’s it?" Lizzy asked.

A voice came over the speaker and Henry recognized it as Frank Wormwoods. "Ah, you defeated the Behemoth. Now you may see us. Walk over to the door to your immediate right and open it, and you will see us."

Henry turned and saw a large door appear out of nowhere. And the most strangest thing was that the frame was not connected to the wall. Everyone walked to the door and opened it. There was a flash of light. . .

And Henry woke up in a giant capsule. Before him was a screen that had pictures of the prison. Now he realized what that was. A illusion. A simulation pod. He opened the capsules door and saw Boone, Arcade, and Lizzy walk out.

"That was all fake?" Arcade said.

"Yep it was." said a familiar voice.

Henry turned around and smiled as he saw Shank standing there. "Where the hell have you been?"

"I found a duct that led to the observation room in my cell in that damn simulation." Shank replied.

"Nice work. Now where are we?" Boone said.

"You’re on a Island called Alcatraz." said Frank Wormwood's voice. Henry spun around and saw a ghoul standing there in black robes. "Welcome to the base of the Black Oxen, President Rameriz"

Henry walked up to him. "How long have we been here?"

"A day." Frank said."We paid your pilot to let us take the Vertibird."

"So what is it that you want from us?" Henry asked suspiciously.

"Revenge." Frank said. He then pulled a recharger pistol out of the folds of his robes and fired. There was a grunt behind Henry as a figure in a stealth field fell next to him. “The Legion has followed us! Come with me, hurry!”