Chapter 39

Niall was asleep on the sofa near me. The rest of the boys had went into their bedrooms about an hour ago. My mind was still going through so much that I couldn't fall asleep. I had to tell them. They were leaving in two days. I couldn't let this go on anymore. They had to know. I decided I would tell them tomorrow.

*****

It was around 4 am when I woke up on the sofa. It took me a minute to register where I was. I got up and went into my bedroom and flopped onto my comfy bed. I'd miss this bed. I'd miss sleeping in it and waking up in it. Especially when I was in Harry's arms. Those were the best mornings in the world. But nothing could compare to the nights when we would fall asleep together. I'd feel the whole world just stop. It was like I could feel him and only him. His breathing and his hard. His warm body with his arms wrapped around me. Those were the nights I could never forget.

****

I woke up to chaotic laughter. I looked over at my clock to see it was only 10 in the morning. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and headed for my bathroom. after I had washed my face and brushed my teeth I started to feel the nerves. I had to find the best moment to tell the boys what was on my mind. I soon realized that I also needed to start packing.

"Good morning loud laughers." I said closing the door behind me.

"Sorry, did we wake you love?" Zayn asked.

"It's okay. Who needs sleep nowadays anyway." I said. "What are you guys doing up so early?"

"We've got a radio interview to explain our tour in about half an hour." Liam stated.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up? I would have made breakfast."

"It's okay. I made the boys breakfast."

"I never knew Liam Payne could cook?" I said oh so surprised.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me." He proudly said.

"Oh really?" I giggled.

"We should be heading out actually. I don't know what taking Harry and Niall so long to get ready." Zayn said.

In a few moments both Niall and Harry stepped into view as dressed up as could be. Niall gave me a small smile and rubbed my shoulder as he passed me. He was probably either too tired or too hungry to speak.

I looked at Harry who looked like he had something to say. Instead he mustered a good morning and walked passed me as well. I caught a whiff of his scent. I was going to miss that smell.

"So ill see you guys later today?"

"Around 4." Liam said.

"Okay."

Soon they all left and I had been left alone, again. I knew what I had to do.

****

2pm and I was almost done with packing my things. I had a lot of things that belonged to Harry and a lot of things that he bought me which I couldn't find the courage to take.

I said down and wrote each of them a goodbye letter. They deserved something. I read over Harry's letter a few times. I didn't know if it was good enough but I had to settle. It was almost time.

What a mess of a life I had become to own.

___________

Derrrrrrrrr you gooooo! It's sooooo close to ending that it's sad!!!! I was thinking about putting up the first chapter of the sequel so you guys could test it out but I don't know. It'll give away too much about this ending. Anyways. This is more of a filler. My best friend JESSICA urged me to update lol okay guys new chapter soon :)