Chapter 31

****jess' POV***

I was on my way home from my shopping spree. I got a killer black penciled dress for myself with some shiny black pumps. I wanted to go out and have all of the attention on me. I was the worst person when it came to dealing with problems. I tend to lash out and do things I normally wouldn't. I was gonna enjoy myself no matter the consequences. It was my night for a change and I couldn't wait for it.

My phone interrupted my sly thoughts.

FROM: Nialler:D

Hello darlin! Will you be back soon? Harry just arrived. Lou and Liam told me about the picture :( I'm sorry love! Harry is just..Harry. Btw when you get here Liam wants to have an 'important discussion' with you x

I read the text and didn't reply. I was nearly there any way. Great. Harry was there... I didn't want to talk to him at all. Or see him. Well I did want to kill him a little bit but that's understandable. Right? I was just about to walk into the hotel when a group of papparazzi threw themselves at me.

"What happened with you and Harry?"

"Is it true you and Harry Styles broke up?"

"Can you confirm the pictures all over twitter of Harry at a club to be true?"

"Are you two going to work it out?"

"Will you be quitting your job since Harry has broken up with you?"

"Is it true you're pregnant with his child?"

Where the hell do people get this shit from?! I didnt answer any of them. I just kept my head down and pushed passed them as I made my way to the hotel door. Thankfully the from desk man called security and wouldnt let them inside the hotel. I quickly ran for the elevator to see a girl abour my age standing there waiting for me to come in. I hit the close button and sighed with relief. I looked over at the girl staring at me wide eyed. "Hello." I said.

"H-hi." She managed to say. "You're dating Harry Styles.."

I smiled at her and begged for the damn elevator door to open. Finally it did and I rushed out of there as quick as possible. Thank God. I swiped my key card into the door and I entered to see all of the boys with eyes on me. They were staring at me as if I was gone forever. It was like they were seeing me for the first time again. "Hey guys." I said as cheerfully as possible. I knew Harry was around and I couldnt let him see me sad anymore. I was done with that. Harry was actually standing by the corner of the kitchen and wasnt in eyes view of me untill I walked in a little more. My heart jumped a foot and I had to take a deep un-noticable breath to calm myself down. I was still to stick to "The Plan" that Louis came up with. Niall walked into the room and smiled at me. What a little cutie, I thought to myself. He was always happy and cheerful. Wish I could be like that.

"Ooo! What did you get?!" He bolted toward me.

"No no no. Suprise. I will show you when we go out tonight." I said and brushed the hair out of his face. He smiled at me and sat down. 'Where's Liam? You said he wanted to talk to me?" I asked kicking off my shoes.

"He's in his room and he's expecting you." Niall said.

I patted his head and dreaded to have to walk passed Harry. His eyes followed me everywhere I went and I hated it. But I had to come up with the courage. Im sure he saw me hesitate. I felt myself hesitate. But I quickly slipped around him and went into Liam's room. I let out a sigh of relief. I saw Liam sitting on his bed with his head buried into his phone. He looked up at me and smiled. I gave him a flash of my teeth and sat on the edge of the bed next to him. "Whats up buttercup?"