Chapter 23

Back to Jess' point of view :)

___________________

I woke up around 8:30. I hadn't slept well at all. Harry had started to annoy me. I didn't understand why he couldn't just let go of what had happened last night. I couldn't sleep with out him by me. It felt odd and uneasy. I quickly went to the bathroom to see what sort of mess I was. I looked in the morning and gasped at my own face. Mascara down to my neck, lipstick smeared all over and my hair was twisting in every direction. I looked dreadful. I decided to start my day with a nice long shower to relax me. Much good the shower did. All it did was make me feel clean and not at all relaxed. I quickly got dressed into a pair of Nike shorts and a regular white v-neck I had lying around. I released my hair from the towel it was wrapped up in and let my waves fall down, slightly wetting the back of my shirt. I stepped out to see Harry passed out on the couch in the same thing he wore last night. I lent down to him as quietly I could and slowly placed a kiss on his cheek carefully. Time to get cooking.

*****

Liam woke up first but didn't say anything for fear he would wake up Harry. I placed his tea in front of him and he smile sitting on the counter. I decided a regular comfort breakfast would do so I piled on a large plates of eggs, bacon, tater tots, and pancakes. By the time I was done Liam was the only one who was still awake. But soon Zayn had woken up groggy and groaning. He sat at the table with Liam and dug into the food while I went to go wake the others up.

I entered Louis' room and found him sleeping like a baby. He almost had a smile on his face which I found adorable. I shook him lightly. "Louis." I whispered. "Lou."

He groaned.

"Breakfast is ready. It's 11:30 wake up." I said shaking him again.

He rubbed his eyes and nodded which I took as a 'I will wake up.'

I went to Niall's room and he was flopped onto the bed drooling. I giggled. "Oh Niall. Niall Horan." I cooed as I shook him.

"No!" He groaned.

"There's breakfast waiting for you."

He groaned again.

"Eggs and bacon." I poked him. "And pancakes."

"Hmmmm."

"And some tater tots." I said ruffling his hair. "The boys have started eating it will be all gone."

"Okay I'm awake. I'm in my boxers so give me a minute." He yawned.

I ruffled his hair one more time and left his room. Now came the difficult person to wake up, Harry.

I trotted down the hall and sat down on the floor by the couch. I stared at this sleeping boy who had somehow made me feel like I was in love. Brushing his hair out of his face I realized that Harry meant so much more to me than I realized. "Harry." I whispered leaning into his ear. "Harry."

I mumbled something but I couldn't understand it.

"It's time to wake up love."

A small smile crept onto his face. "No it's not."

"Yes it is." I placed my hand onto his chest and tapped it lightly. "Come on."

"I can't." His eyes were still closed.

"Yes you can." I dramatically sighed.

"No I can't. I haven't gotten my morning kiss." He smiled again.

"Fine." I lightly pecked his lips and he smiled underneath.

"Okay." He said opening his eyes. "I'm awake."