Chapter 35

• Dedicated to Alex

Alright guys here is another chapter for you :) hope you enjoy lol

****Jess' POV****

I woke up and quickly went into the bathroom. I got 0 sleep last night. I could hear Harry in the living room sighing over and over again. I almost got up and yelled through the door for him to go to sleep but ofcourse I couldnt do that. I washed my face with some cold water to wake me up. I decided to mosturize 'cause all of the crying I did last night. My eyes were puffy and red and so was the rest of my face. I needed to make sure no one would notice the fact that I had cried last night. I decided I needed to take action. I began cooling my face down so my eyes werent as swelled up as they usually are. Then I hopped into the shower and let myself relax while I thought of what Harry had said to me. What he tried to say to me last night. I was too hurt to accept that fact that he was sorry and I didnt want to know he was sorry. It was easier for me to stay angry at him. It was easier to think he didnt care about me than to have to find the strength in me to forgive him and let him back into my life like nothing happened. I wasnt ready for that. I wasnt ready to get hurt again. Then again, no one ever is. 

Once I had gotten out of the shower and made myself look presentable I needed to talk to someone. As much as I loved these boys so much and trusted them, I couldnt talk to them about what I was feeling. I needed a professional. Someone who had already went through this plenty of time. Someone who knew me like they knew the back of their hand. Someone I trusted with my deepest secrets. I needed my mom. She knew what to do. She knew what to say. She knew what was best for me even if I had no idea what I should do. She was the best at this and I needed her now more than ever. 

************

I stepped out of the living room after I though on my distressed Levi bleached shorts and my mini white tunic. There were eyes on me immedietly and smiles that said so much more than just good morning. Liam, Niall, and Louis were sitting at the table eating something which looked like cereal. 'What would these boys do with out me?', I thought. "Morning." I said sitting down by them.

"Morning love." Lou rang.

"How'd you sleep?" Liam asked. 

"I slept okay. What do you guys have planned for today?" I asked stealing some of Lou's cereal.

He eyed me with a goofy grin. "I'm gonna see El today and Niall is tagging along. Wanna join?" He so sweetly asked.

"Wish I could but I have plans." I said smiling at them.

"What kind of plans?" Niall's mouth full of food said. 

I giggled. "Im gonna see my mom today."

"Thats nice." Liam smiled.

"Yeah I thought I would spend more time with Ashley and his daughter. Get to know them a little more." I lied. I didnt want to tell them what happened last night and how bad I needed to talk to my mom. Those boys had enough worries of their own. I stood up and grabbed my bag which was on my sofa and I headed for the door. "I'll be back to make lunch cuties." I said.

"Bye!" They all rang. 

I slipped on my toms and headed out the door and for the elevator. I hated this elevator. It just reminded me of what Harry had said to me not too long ago when I ran into him. I pressed the down button and it lit up yellow and I waited for the familiar ding for the doors to open. Once the ding had rang I walked in only to bump into a body that almost knocked me down. 

"Woah. Where are you going?" He asked. 

I looked up to see Harry looking down at me only inches away from my face.

I back up and smiled slightly. "Im gonna go visit my mom for a little." I said.

"Do you want a ride?" He asked.

"No thats okay. Its nice outside and I want to enjoy the weather while it lasts but thanks Harry." I swivled around him and entered the waiting elevator. "I'll see you for lunch."

He gave me a small nodd and walked away.

I hoped I didnt hurt him last night. I just didnt want to hear him say what he wanted to say. I still hadnt made my mind up abour Harry. "I stilll didnt know what I wanted to do with him. I never thought any of this would be so hard. 

I was only a few minutes away from my mom's place. I had to think of what to say. I could now see the house and my mom was sitting on the porch with her head in her hands. Ashley walked by and she stood up right away. I stopped moving and hid behind a tree so they wouldnt see me. I could hear my mom yelling but I couldnt make out the words. She didnt sound angry. It was her hurt yelling. The kind where her feelings are hurt so much that her emotions run high which cause her to yell. Ashely said something back and I could here him say the words, 'I cant.' Cant? Cant what? What was going on? Were they breaking up? It seemed as if everything was going into the tiolet lately. These passed few weeks were the worst weeks of my life. 

What the hell is wrong with you world?

_____________________________________________________________________________

There you guys go! Another chapter thats just a filler. Im trying to make this story last long for you guys lol 

But there is some crazy news coming guys lol You'll bbe suprised I hope ;)

Anyway hope you guys stay tuned! Sequel is coming soon and my darling readers I hope you read it :) Love you guys!!

Happy Birthday Alex.......