Chapter 3

My whole morning was slow. I walked out of the house an headed down the street. The address Paul gave me was easy to find. It was on Main Street which is the main street in the neighborhood. I just followed until I found the number. I wore my favorite grandma shoes. I called them grandma shoes because the style was literally a style a grandma would wear but I liked them because they were comfy. My hair was tied up in a loose high bun and my bangs were braided so they would stay out of my face. I wore my Harley shirt which was white and black. I had cut the sleeves off and the neck line and then I tied the ends so it looked kind of like a cut off. I paired the shirt with my bleached distressed jeans which were easy to move in. I brought a pair of Nike shorts with me just in case they bothered me. My make up was done the same as always and I added a light nude lipstick to my already pink lips. I brought a huge back which contained some extra clothes and some Adida sandals an an apron.

I reached the number and looked up. It was the Plaza Hotel. "Well this can't be right." I said looking at the piece of paper.

"Hello Jess." Paul said appearing out of no where.

"Oh hello. I didn't know it was a hotel."

"Well we travel a lot. The maids here don't come to clean the boys' place under strict orders." He said.

"Oh." Well that's weird, I thought. I had an inkling that Paul wasn't telling me everything I needed to know.

"I will show you the place now."

I followed him into the hotel and gushed at how huge it was. This Paul guy must make tons of money. We went to the elevator and he hit floor 22. The familiar ding came and we walked out. I walked behind him when he stopped at 22Q. He opened the door with his snazzy card key and I gushed yet again at the size of the place. It was bigger than my entire mom's house. It was like 3 of my mother's home all in one.

"They boys' rooms are scattered everywhere. You'll learn who's room is who's. the kitchen is through there and there are 3 bathrooms. The boys know to put their dirty clothes into the hamper which are in their rooms." He said.

I nodded and looked around. Geez these kids had xboxes and huge televisions and a bunch of games. I wondered how many toys they had. I looked over and spotted a foam sword that made me smile.

"Here is your key." He handed me the card. "Don't loose it okay?"

"No problem. I'm very careful." I said and took the key.

"Laundry is expected to be done every Wednesday. I'll have groceries sent ever couple of days. You can just write down what you need and or text it to me." He gave me smile and walked to the door. "You don't have to clean the boys' rooms. I'll make sure they do that."

"Great. Thanks for the tour." I said.

"I will see you later at 3." He smiled and left.

The door locked with a click once the door closed. I looked around at the place. Wow it was a mess. "Time to get cleaning." I said.

*****

I cleaned the place up and it was already 1. I decided to make the boys a snack for when they got home from where ever. I looked in the fridge and wondered to what kids liked to eat. I pulled out some hot dogs, cheese, and grabbed a back of frozen peas from the freezer. I searched the cabinets for pasta shells since I was gonna make some Mac and Cheese as well.

I made enough hot dogs in case they wanted seconds, a huge tub of Mac and Cheese and a glass bowl full of peas. I assumed Paul didn't want the kids ordering room service because they might not eat well. I made sure they got to eat something hearty and healthy.