Chapter 5

Super long chapter guys . Get your reading glasses out :)

___________________

I was just about finishing dinner when a yawn appeared on my mouth. Working for these boys was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I realized I had been feeling really crappy lately. I had even been too tired to do anything with my hair or wear makeup. I finished making the Alfredo sauce and dumped it onto the fettuccini and chicken. I set it on the table and took out the garlic bread which was still in the oven. I inspected them. Okay good, not burned I said to myself.

"Dinners ready children!" I yelled.

The boys and I had gotten close. Liam and I talked every morning when he woke up over tea. Niall constantly texted me lunch and dinner ideas. That boy loves his food. Louis and I, well..we played video games together a lot. Every morning before I would go to the boys' place I would google a quick riddle and have Zayn rip his hair out as he tried to figure it out. Harry on the other hand was hard to decipher. We didn't talk much and when we did it was brief and he some what wouldn't look at me. I didn't think much of it. He probably didn't like me too much. Oh well, he would have to live with it.

The boys piled in as I set the table. The immediately fought over the food.

"Louis back off!" Niall hollered.

"Mine! Mine! Mine!" Louis retorted.

"Oh my God!" I yelled walking over to the table. I slapped Louis' hand which made him drop the big spoon. "Do I have to do everything for you guys?! Sharing is caring remember?" I sternly said. I picked up the spoon and scooped the chicken Alfredo and into Niall's plate.

"How come he gets it first?!" Louis yelled.

I eyed him. "Enough."

He pouted and looked down at his plate. "Okay."

I scooped another spoon full and put it into Lou's plate. He smiled and looked up at me. I got the food onto all of the boys' plates and some onto mine. I sat on the counter and pulled out my book as I ate.

"Come sit with us Jess." Liam asked.

I looked over to him and saw a warm smile.

"Thanks doll but I need to study." I said flashing him my book. I returned to eating and then noticed the boys' had already gulped their drinks down. I grabbed a pitcher of the lemonade I made and started filling up their cups.

"You'd be a great mom." Louis said.

I looked down at him and his goofy grin. I have him a small smile. "That'll never happen." I mumbled.

"Why not?" Niall asked looking up at me.

"I'm steril." I said walking back to the counter.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"I can't have kids." I said.

"Oh." He said.

All the boys had been staring at me now. I rolled my eyes. "Come on." I said. "Eat up so I can get home and sleep."

The boys listened and finished their dinner.

I got the dishes into the sink and started to work my way through them when I noticed Niall and Harry were cleaning up the dining room table. "You guys don't have to do that." I said.

They ignored me and continued.

A hand grabbed the dish from my hand and put it in the dish washer. I looked up to see a sweet smiling Liam looking at me.