Chapter 14

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

"Shut the fuck up!" I threw my phone across the room. I scratched my head and looked over next to me. An empty bed, of course. I didn't know whether or not to be offended or relieved that I didn't wake up next to Harry. To be honest I didn't remember if I even fell asleep next to him. I searched for a clock around the room but to my dismay I didn't find one. I had no idea what time it was. I sat up and then just flopped back onto the bed and groaned. I just want to sleep in until 2 in the morning! Please oh holy heavenly one let that happen! What's the point? I thought. No matter how much I pray I know I will never get my deserved beauty sleep. "Stupid job." I mumbled. "Stupid money." I got up and quickly exited my bedroom to see a very funny looking Niall flopped on the floor. I giggled.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP BEEP

UGHHHHHH! I ran back into my room and grabbed my phone. Who the hell would be calling me at... 8:16 in the fucking morning?! "Hello!" I answered angrily.

"Well hello to you too." My mothers voice rang at the other end of the phone.

I face palmed. I actually wanted to face wall. As in hit my head against the wall until I got into a coma so I could just sleep for days. I shook off the thought quickly. "Hi mom.."

"Is everything okay?" She asked a bit alarmed.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just tired as hell.." I was interrupted with an unintentional yawn. "What's up?" I sat on my bed and brought my duvet to my legs.

"I haven't heard from my daughter in months and you ask what's up?" I could hear her scoff which made me giggle.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry it just.. I got this new job and its been tough to think about anything." I made up a very true excuse.

"You got a job?! Honey, that's great! What is it?"

"Uhm.." I had no idea how to explain this to her. "Well I was hired by this guy named Paul to take care of his 5 boys. Guess you could say its sort of a babysitting job." I smirked.

"Oh that's great. 5 boys? That sounds like a lot? They must have be a handful." She had no idea.

"Yeah you have no idea mom. But the pay is good and they're pretty fun to be around so it's not a problem."

"Oh well that's good honey." She said. "I called you to tell you that Ashley asked me to marry him!" He screamed.

I did a mental laugh. What kind of a guy is named Ashley? "Mom! Wow.. That's.. That's great!"

"Really?" Her voice was unsure. "Are you okay with that? I know you don't know Ashely that much but he's a great-"

"Mom!" I cut her off. "Are you happy?"

"Yes of course I am."

"Then I'm happy. All is settled. Congrats." I said smiling. I always wanted to see my mom this happy. She deserved it.

"Thank you so much baby. That means a lot." She cooed.

"Well what are daughters for? Well I gotta go-"

"Not so fast. Ashely has a daughter. She's about 10 and we are having a little barbecue at ours tonight and I wanted to see if you would come?"

I sighed. I knew I couldn't let my mom down. This little get together would mean the world to her. "Sure mom but could I bring someone.. Well someone's? The boys I mean."

"Oh yeah that's fine dear. I can't wait to see you tonight. Bring a cake!" She chimed.

"Will do mom." I giggled. "I love you."