Chapter 7

I waited for the boys to get home for lunch. I was glad I got some extra time to myself. I used it to google videos of the boys and some basic info. There was a lot about the boys almost every site I clicked on.

"Sheesh. What didn't these guys do?"

*****

The boys piled in with laughter just as I was done making their lunch. I went with roast beef sandwiches and some mixed greens.

"Jess come here for a second." Liam said to me.

I walked into the sitting room and saw the boys standing in a line.

"What's up guys?" I asked wiping my hands off my apron.

Liam held out his hand I took it smiling but wondering what was going on.

"We feel horrible that we made you late last night. And Paul-"

"You guys told Paul?!" I yelled.

"It's okay." Liam said still holding my hand. "We were thinking it would be easier if you just live here. We agreed that Louis and Harry will bunk and you can have Lou's room. That way it would be easier for you and you wouldn't have to go back an forth all the time."

I looked at their smiling faces and a warm flutter reached its way into my heart.

"Paul thinks its a good idea too." Harry said.

"Why don't we eat lunch and we can talk about it." I said.

They all nodded and we sat at the table. The food was already placed out and ready to be eaten.

****

We had almost finished eating when I wanted to ask them questions. "Okay. So.. I decided to google you guys just to see who working for and who I possibly will be living with and I've got some questions." I said looking at them.

"What do you wanna know?" Niall asked.

"Let's just start with the basics okay?"

"Then we get to ask you questions too." Harry said giving me his dimpled smile.

"Fine. Who here is in a relationship?"

Zayn, Louis and Liam raised their hands.

"You?" Zayn asked.

"Single as... The most single thing on this planet." I said. "You guys auditioned as solo artists for the x-factor?"

"Yeah. Uncle Si decided to put us into a band because he though we were too talented to let go of." Liam said as if he was in an interview.

"Simon Cowell.." I rhetorically said. "Niall."

"Yes darling?"

"Do you really love Justin Bieber as much as they say you do? And did you really scream like a girl at his concert?"

He turned a red color and I nodded.

"Ahhh. Okay."

"How did you come across this job?" Louis asked.

"Well, I live alone. I just recently moved out of my mom's place and I just got shit canned from my retail job. A sign in the window said help needed so I thought what the hell." I shrugged.

"How is it that you don't know who we are?" Harry said grabbing my attention. The look in his eyes made me shiver.

"I don't know. I'm not really into the whole what's new scene. And well I don't have a t.v. Most of my friends are guys anyway. The only close thing I had to a girl best friend was my cousin and she moved away a few years ago."