Chapter 24

"Jess.." He said in a whisper. "I..I.."

"I think I saw them come through here." A strangers voice said.

"Shhh." I shushed him and tried to look through the waterfall.

There were people standing around and I didn't know who they were. They couldn't find us here. If this got out in the press Harry would eat shit. I started to panic.

"Shit." He whispered.

I looked at him worried.

"Harry. Do you still have your keys?" I asked.

"Yeah why?"

"How loud is your car?"

"Loud enough."

"I have an idea." I said with a smile.

Harry and I got back into the water on below the rocks and I signaled him to turn the car on. He pressed the button and even I heard his car rumble over the water fall. The people shouted and scattered around which was when Harry and I swam as fast as we could across the small pond. We grabbed out clothes and hid in the bushes.

"Harry. You see that big rock?"

"Yeah." He said looking at it."

"Grab it and throw it into the water but only after I tell you to."

"Okay." He said with a smile. He grabbed the rock and prepared for the throw.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed and he took that as a signal to throw it.

The rock made a huge splash an Harry ducked back into the bushes as the people scattered around. There were about 4 of them with cameras. Fucking paparazzi, I thought. Harry and I slowly made our way to the car and got in very carefully. Once we were safe inside and buckled up we slowly backed away so they wouldn't hear us and then drove away just as slow until we were far enough for him to floor it. I laughed.

"Holy crap that was awesome!" He said. "I've never gotten away from them like that!"

"I didn't think that would actually work?!" I said laughing. "Sorry about your car getting wet."

"It's fine." He looked over at me and smiled. "Are you cold?"

"A little yeah."

Harry turned the heat on for us which felt nice right away. I stopped shivering and laid back comfortably.

"How'd you know to do that?" He asked.

"My dad was a cop. Probably still is I don't know. He used to visit me until I was like 13. My mom never knew about it so he would help me sneak out. A few visits here and there and they stopped."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I smiled at him. "Not that big of a deal." I stated looking out the window.

*****

"What happened to you guys?" Louis asked as we walked in.

"Long story." I said giggling. "I'm gonna go shower. I smell like Mother Nature."

___________________

Now we are in Harry's POV

___________________

"Did you have fun?" Lou asked me as I sat down.

"Yeah, loads. Where's El?"

"She had to go back to the university. Ill hopefully see her in a couple of days." He was flipping through the channels.

I almost told Jess how I really felt about her. Harry Styles.. In love? Harry Styles doesn't fall in love. She's amazing though. Everything I want in a girl. She's perfect. I didn't know how else to think. It was strange for me to realize I really might have been in love with Jess. I mean, she was beautiful and amazing. She took care of me and the boys and she made me feel like Harry. I haven't even been in a relationship like this one before so how do I really know I'm in love? My head was pounding. "Hey Lou."

"Hmm."

"When did you actually realize you were in love with El?"

He peered over at me confused. "Why do you ask? Is everything alright mate?"

"Yeah yeah everything's fine. I'm just curious."

"It takes time. But I had this feeling and I went with it. Harry do you think you're in love with Jess?"

"I think so. But I'm not sure." I said biting my lip.

"Sounds pretty stupid for me to say this but follow your heart curly. That's the only way you'll know." He said smiling.

I chuckled lightly. "Thanks Lou."

I didn't know how else to see it. I might have been in love with her but maybe not. I wanted to be sure so I didn't say anything stupid and hurt her in the end. That was the last thing I wanted to do. I just needed to he sure but I had no idea how.

"Hey cuties." She said walking passed us and ruffling my curls.

I caught her scent which made my stomach jolt. She was amazing. Incredible. Perfect. And she was mine. That was enough for me. Or so I thought it would be.