Chapter 4

I groggily got up at 6:30 am. Paul has me come in at 8:00 on weekdays and 10:00 on weekends. What I have done in the past week for the boys has been fairly easy. I made breakfast for them and then I wake them up so they can eat. They leave and I get to cleaning and cooking again. I get some relaxing time when the boys eat when they come home and then after I do the dishes I get some more free time till dinner. Liam had been helpful. The boys haven't bothered me at all. Every time they try to talk to me I shoot them a look that says I'm not in the mood. They're as loud as Paul described them. Maybe even louder.

I got ready and ate a quick breakfast before I left. I wore my hair up again, I have been wearing it up every day this week. Today I decided to wear vans and I brought some slippers with so I wouldn't track anything into the suite. I wore an over sized plain white shirt which I tied in the front a bit so I didn't look like a total bum. I went with comfy stretch shorts this time. I skipped the makeup cuz I didn't feel like going through the hassle. I walked down the street and just walked some more. I was exhausted. I never knew that teenage boys would be so hard to care for. I still hadn't asked Paul what was up with the boys anyway. I wondered to why they needed special care and why they all lived together. Every morning they would leave, I would wonder where they would go but I never asked.

I reached the hotel by 7:52. I got off the elevator and by the time I reached the door it had been 8. They boys needed to be up by 8:45-9. Liam usually get up at 8:30 and we have tea as I make breakfast. Niall gets up after that and immediately goes for the food with our saying a word. Then Louis gets up and makes all the others wake up. Harry was always last to wake up. I had to wake him up twice while the boys were getting ready.

I walked into the suite and dropped my bag on the sofa. I immediately went for the kitchen. I had thought of what to make the night before. Eggs, chocolate chip waffles, a side of hash browns and bacon. Everything the boys had in the fridge was what I used and Paul said for me not to use anything from home. I cracked 16 eggs and scrambled them, I made 30 waffles and enough hash browns to feed a football team. I made 2 packs of bacon and even squeezed some fresh orange juice for the boys. By the time I was done it was 8:35. I started to make the tea because I knew Liam would be up first.

I heard a door open behind me an suspected it to be Liam. "Good morning Liam." I said, still not turning around.

"Forgot my name already? I'm Harry." The boy said.

I turned around puzzled. Harry was up first this time? That was odd. "Sorry Harry. Liam usually wakes up first and we drink tea."

"I'd love some tea." He said.

I turned back around and made three cups of tea and left one to the side for Liam. Harry noticed.

"Liam won't be up early today. They all went out last night." He sat down on the counter and I handed him his tea. He took it and let a tired smile sweep across his face.

"You didn't go with them?" I asked sipping my tea.

"I'm the youngest so Paul always worries about me. I usually can't go into some of the clubs anyway."

"Oh." I said. "So what's the deal with Paul? Are you guys adopted by him or something?"

He coughed his tea out and his eyes widened as he looked at me. "Paul's our body guard. I though you would know that being a fan." He said.

"A fan of what?" I asked confused. "A fan of Paul?"

He smirked. "Very funny."

"No I'm serious what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Seriously?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders waiting for him to answer.

"One Direction?"