Chapter 10

WARNING : STORY IS FULL OF DETAILED SEXUAL... STUFF. JUST SAYING.

My phone went off and I jumped up. I looked at the time on the clock. 7:00 am. I looked next to me. Empty. I flopped back onto my bed and laughed. "It was just a dream, Jess." I let out a large sigh and rubbed my head. I wrapped the duvet around me. Why was I naked? I looked around for my phone and followed the noise. A trail of clothes which were mine and some not mine led me towards my phone. I picked up my bra, then my pajama shirt, then an over sized white shirt and then I picked up a pair of boxers? I grabbed my phone off the floor and turned off the alarm. "These are so not mine." I said and tossed the boxers back onto the floor.

"They're mine." A voice said behind me.

I turned around to see Harry in a towel and with two cups in his hands. I turned back around and I felt like my eyes were gonna fall out of my head.

"Good morning." He said as I was still turned around. He snaked his arm around me and handed me the cup. A cup of tea.

"Morning." I said taking it. I cleared my throat and was just about to say something when Harry kissed my temple and walked passed me and sat on the bed.

How sweet, I thought. No! No! Not sweet! Right? Not sweet.. This was the opposite of sweet..this was bitter and sour and.. Salty. "Um.." I put the tea on the dresser. "Harry.."

"Yeah love?" He asked looking at me.

I gave him a fake smile and sat down next to him. "About what happened last..night.. I uh.."

"Don't worry about it love." He said smirking.

"Really? So there's no need to.."

"Oh no." He said.

"Thank God. That would have been an awkward conversation." I said scoffing.

"Yeah." He sipped his tea. "Listen.. I know I already freshened up but if you wanna take a shower.." He grabbed me and sat me on his lap. "You could turn the hot water on and I can join you."

My head whirled. What?! "Woah woah." I said standing up. "Hold the phone, press pause, hault, rewind and press play again." I frantically said.

"What's the matter?" He asked. He looked just as confused as I was.

"Um.. What we just talked about.."

"What about it?" He asked.

"What were you talking about?" I asked sitting back down.

He grabbed my duvet and hiked it up my thigh revealing bruised bite marks all over my legs. "That." He pushed my hair back and pointed at my neck. "That. And.." He turned around to reveal scratch marks going down his mid back where his shoulders took place.

"All of that happened..last night?" I asked.

He turned around and smirked. I recognized the smirk. He was remembering last night, play by play. "Yeah. You.. I didn't expect that side from you Jessy."

My face turned red.

"You were like an animal." He said. "A crazy devouring animal."

"Would you stop calling me an animal?!" I yelled.

His eyes widened. "Hey." He placed his palm onto my cheek. "All I'm trying to say is that last night was absolutely amazing." He said.

I looked up at him and blushed again. "Really?"

"Yeah really. Didn't you-"

"Yeah.. Yeah I did."

"See no need to worry about it." He brushed my cheek with the back of his fingers.