Read

Hey guys sorry to disappoint you but this isn't an update :( ill be home tomorrow :( no more spring break so you'll be getting a lot more frequent updates :)

But I got a message asking me to make a quick Imagine :) so here it is !

It's for you Lola !

___________________

"Babe! I'm home!" An all too familiar voice says as you hear the front door close.

You walk into the living room with an apron on and wiping your hands clean on one of your cute little kitchen rags you bought not too long ago. "Hey." You say with a smile.

Niall puts his jacket down and strides over to you planting a kiss on your cheek. "Hey beautiful."

You smile as the kiss lingers and you give him an angry look.

"What?"

"Hang your jacket on the coat hanger Niall." You say smiling. "That's why it's there."

He gives you a small cheeky grin and hangs up his jacket and then follows you into the kitchen. "Smells great."

"Thank you." You say looking in the oven to see if the cake is done.

Niall comes up behind you and wraps his arms around and nestles his head into your neck.

You giggle. "What has gotten you so emotional?" You ask turning around and wrapping your hands on his neck.

He smirks and shrugs off a thought. "Just thinkin." He says quietly.

You give him a look of question.

"Just thinking about the guys and how their girlfriends travel with us all the time and you dont. I miss having you around all the time. My tour comes up in a couple of months and I have no idea what I'd do with out you next to me."

You feel a couple of happy tears sting your eyes. "I have an idea what we could do right now."

"Yeah?" He asks smiling cheekily. "What's that?" His hands move to the bottom of your waist.

You let out a small giggle and start kissing his neck slowly.

He chuckles. "Ugh why are you doing this now?!" He grunts.

"Doing what?" You ask cheekily and bite his neck gently.

He lets out a huff and grabs you by the shoulders separating the two of you. He gives you a small sinister smile. She sighs and picks you up by your legs and plops you onto the counter. He grabs your hips pushing you closer to him. "You suck." He grunts into your neck.

"I know." You pull him by the back of his hair and rip him off of your neck and bash your lips into his.

___________________

There you go :D lol update soon I promise promise promise !