Chapter 25

Back to Jess' point of view :) sorry I kept you guys waiting lol Do you guys really like this story ? I've only got a thousand + views so I just wanna know :) __________________

I laid down on the sofa and flipped though the channels. I felt so odd being home when the boys weren't. They had some big meeting to go to so I was left alone all day until 4pm. What a drag. I needed Louis to offer ideas I could say no too and Niall to beg me for food. I needed Liam to have tea with me and talk and I needed Zayn to take my middle of the day nap with me. Most of all I needed Harry to hug and give me a good long kiss. I missed him a lot lately. More than usual and I had no idea what it was. We had been together for only a little over a month. It was going good. I loved being around him. It was always fun for me in the beginning of a relationship. The puppy love and the romance and all the first times. It was after getting comfortable where it would go south. Ill just keep my distance a little bit. I'm sure that'll be fine. Just don't get attached, Jess. Don't get attached. I had received my check, finally. I still needed to keep up payments for my apartment because I was only living with the boys till their tour started up. A good short couple of months and then they would be gone. I wonder where that would leave me Harry? I thought. I made food for the boys. Some good grub as Niall would say. That goofball.

I made a couple of homemade pizzas and made some broccoli and cheese raviolis too. Just to stick with with Italian chef idea I had inside my head. Plus the boys needed something healthy to eat. I've been sliding on the food lately and just been feeding their unhealthy taste buds. Baaaadddd babysitter. I set the table and cleaned up after myself and went on with some more television for the day. Harry made me a twitter earlier this week. He even got me an iPhone as a present which I hated him for but I guess a nice shiny little toy like an iPhone was meant to be held with hands of mine? I had already doubled in followers. The only people I followed were the boys so far but already his over 10,000 followers and the number kept going up and up. Harry said to ignore anything bad I saw. I found it hard. People were cruel these days I swear. @1D_RockMeAndTakeMeHome : pleeeaaaassseeeee pleeaase follow me!!!! :D

@Latie22Horin : Harry and Jessette sitting in a tree ! :p I luvvvvvv uuuu !  

Some were not as nice.

@HarryFlackMe : Eeewwww he went after the fucking cleaning lady?! Oh that's low. #hatejessett

Bitch I am not a cleaning lady I'm their baby sitter! Well... That didn't sound all too good either.

@crazy41d : hahaha never will this relationship last. What an attention whore.

Okay. No more twitter. I decided to quickly exit but not before I tweeted something first. It was my second tweet ever. The first one said 'tweet tweet'. Original right?

@JessettItRightHere : expecting the goblins to be home soon :)

I set my phone down and it automatically rang a million times. Ugh! How do I turn that shit off?! I thought.

 "Oh honey I'm home!!!!" A very enthusiastic Louis shouted as he barged in.

"Oh my handsome feller! I missed you so much darling! Go wash up supper is ready!"I shouted back and he laughed hysterically.

"Cheating on me already? And with my best band mate?" Harry sighed shaking his head. I giggled as a smile crept onto his face.

"Well I mean he is devilishly good looking."I said smiling.

He wrapped his arms around me. "Yeah? More than me?"

"Well I don't know about that. No body compares to you."

"Good answer." He said chuckling. "Great answer." He chuckled again and pecked me softly on the lips about 5 times before we were interrupted my Louis.

"Come on guys enough with the love please!" He shouted.

Harry pulled away immediately and had a strange look on his face. Did the PDA really bother him that much? Why was he acting so strange.

I cleared my throat and sat down next to Zayn who had his head buried in his phone. He looked up at me and smiled. "Vas happening babe?"

I laughed. "Whatcha doing?"

"Twitter."

"Oh! I can't believe I already had 10,000 views." I said slumping back.

"25,000." He corrected me.

I grabbed my phone and checked myself. He was right. I had 25,000 fans already. In less that a few hours I kicked up on 15,000 followers.... Woah.

"Are people being nice to you?"Liam asked in his regular worried voice.

"Um... Yeah most of them are nice."I said smiling at him."

"But not everyone."

"It's no a big deal. I can handle it."I shrugged off the topic.

"I've got an idea guys." Niall said with a sinister look.

*********

"Hello everyone! Welcome to our lovely hotel twit cam!"Louis blared.

"Yay!" All of the boys shouted.

"And today we have a special guest! Drumroll please."Liam said looking at Zayn. He did his fake drumroll and I giggled. "Jess Pampa!"

"Seriously guys?" I said sitting in between Liam and Louis. "I don't need an announcer."

"She's just shy." Niall laughed.

"We just wanted to say that Jess is the coolest directioner on planet earth!" Louis chimed.

"I'm not a directioner Lou!" I yelled.

"She's just kidding." He said.

"No I'm not!"

"Shhhhh it's okay Jess!" He said patting my head.

"She's in de-Niall!" Niall shouted behind me.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Harry. I smiled at him as he had his face buried in his phone. His hair covering his eyes. He looked up at me and gave me a faint smile but there was something else in his eyes that I couldn't Read. I wondered what he was thinking. For a moment I felt my heart flutter but in a bad way. Was I doubting something?

"Hey Jess, you okay?" Liam asked shaking me.

"Oh sorry I spaced. Taking care of these guys is tiring!" I said and laughed.