Chapter 25 Same time

So I think y'all didn't like my last chapter ;-;. I'll try my best to make this one better.

_____________

Delirious' pov.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Jon at least talk to me"

(That rhymes XD)

"Four"

"Five"

"Six"

"I didn't mean to do it!"

"Seven"

"Eight"

"Nine"

"I was an idiot for doing it okay? I was an idiot, I'm sorry. Just don't hate me please." I stopped as I still held up the weights that were above me.

"Ten"

I placed the weights back to its usual spot as I sat up. I sighed and looked at Luke to see him with a guilt and pleading expression.

He leaned over to make sure I was thinking about it. He did almost shoot Evan....but I jumped on him by surprise. So maybe he shot it by accident?

Luke doesn't kill, he shoots them in the usual spot to knock them out. After that he takes them in and that's all really. I sighed and took out my hand. His frown has been replaced by a smile as he gratefully took it.

"I'll make it up to you Jon," I chuckled and smiled at him. "Let me return back to my training boss," I said laying back down.

I saw him nod and walk away as I sighed and held the hard bar. I lifted it up to feel the pain in my arms once again but I but I kept on going up and down.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

~

"Okay so we need to charge the criminal in the safest way as possible." Luke announced out loud, he took a glance at me as he blew the whistle.

"The person who gets the bell will be ahead of everyone." I nodded and took off running, we were in separate stations as you can tell. I was in station 23 and the rest of the mother fuckers were somewhere.

I held my ear and heard the small footsteps that each person took as I can see their heating and vibrations. I crawled down slowly as I pondered under the wooden table.

The man with the bell is in the middle of the stations. So as I kept on hiding behind wall after wall, I heard someone fall, while I booked it on tiptoeing quickly.

I breathed through my nose, while I tried to not make a sound either. As I hid behind the wall, I saw the man holding the bell while he walked around the room.

On the opposite side of me, I saw another male hiding in the shadows. I can feel him making eye contact with me as I smirked evilly under my mask.

I started running towards the main guy as he was taken by surprise. He started running towards the bell also but I was ahead. I jumped up and slashed the bell right out of the guys hand.

He shrieked and jumped back in surprise. The other guy grunted and jumped onto me. I quickly kicked him off and rang the bell.

Hearing groans from the others, the lights flashed on. I jumped and placed a fist in the air. "Yes!" I yelled out. As I laughed, I started to hear clapping behind me. I turned around and saw Luke smirking.