Chapter 4 A warm heart beat

New cover!! Just saying that it isn't mine and that Im very thankful for many to read this story. This in fact my first h2ovanoss story so thanks to the supporters that messaged me and thanks for everyone hope y'all have a goodnight or a good morning!! ;)

Delirious' pov.

The day went by as soon as the night sky hit. I sat on the roof, looking up upon the stars. I couldn't think of what happened today.

I hummed out a tune that has been stuck on my mind ever since I met him. My lips turned into a smile but then turned to a frown. No stop this Delirious.

Stop being so weak at this! I can't think of a guy. Especially one that is a red....."One day I left you alone and I see you miserable as usual" I chuckled.

"Hey Luke" I answered without looking at him. He then laid down besides me. "Something bothering you am I right?" I nodded hoping he received my response.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked again. I sighed and rubbed my face. "I don't know how to explain it Luke" I groaned. "Hey we're brothers...sorta *chuckles* we can tell each other everything"

"I-I..well I saw a boy..er no a man I mean, he seemed a year younger than I. And I don't know I saw him and I just clicked..." I tried to find something to explain it but I couldn't.

"You clicked?" I nodded and sat up. "I can't get him out of my mind anymore he's making me have these feelings and I do not like it at all!" I stood up and rubbed my hair.

"Show me what he looks like maybe I can help you?" Like questioned with a worried tone. I felt anger merge inside "that's the problem Cartoonz!"

Silence

"I'm sorry....I'm just-"

"It's okay delirious" he smiled.

"I don't like this feeling but then I do..."

"What was the problem?" He looked into my eyes trying to see any emotion changing. I felt like I shouldn't tell him but he's my best friend I can trust him.

"He's a red" His worried face turned into fear as his eyes widened. He backs up quickly and fell to his bottom.

"What?!"

Vanoss' pov.

The sky turned gray as it started to rain. I was walking back in an angry position since Tyler gave up a lie to me.

I almost got in deep shit because of him. I was given out of my thoughts when the water started pouring.

I don't know what to call him. Whats his name? Maybe blue eyes? I can call him that. I arrived home to see my friends there. We live together.

I took off my coat. "I'm home!" I yelled. No response I tilted my head to the side. "Hello?" I asked in confusion. Where are they?

I turned on the lights in the kitchen listening quietly. "Wha-ahh!" I screamed and fell to the floor.

I stayed in the floor. With my hands covering my entire face. I was blushing with embarrassment as the guys laughed and laughed. They scared the crap out of me.

"Point 1 for us and 0 for vanoss!" Nogla sang. "Haha very funny you guys"I rolled my eyes and got up. "Where were you this whole time Evan?" Lui asked while he was heating up pizza.

"I took a walk up to the river"

"Oh the one I told you about?" Tyler asked I nodded. I can't tell them about blue eyes. Not yet. "How was it?" Marcel asked sitting down.

"It was actually beautiful I got my breath taken away" I chuckled on how cheesy I was saying that.

A few minutes came by and we just talked and ate pizza. Brock mentioned on playing video games so we decided to play. It was around 3am and we called it a night.

Running upstairs, I took off my shirt and jeans, leaving me with my boxers. I then slipped into the covers. And I felt like something was missing besides me.

I ignored it and closed my eyes. I couldn't get his figure out of my god damn mind. What is hidden underneath that hockey mask?

Is he afraid of showing his true self? Or like did something happened and he wanted to hide it? Man what is it.

I never had a feeling about this to anyone not even my friends or my ex's. He's a true mystery. I kept on thinking of what his face would look like with those blue eyes.

I

Can't

Sleep

I sat up, headed to the restroom and washed my face. Then a thought it me......what if I just......a smirk appeared in my face.

That's final.

Tomorrow night I'm going to find him.

I'm going to finally meet blue eyes.