Chapter 1 Introduction

There was a war between Blue and Red. The war was about which color was the best. Stupid and childish I know, but it isn't mostly about the color. It's about the faith each person has.

The difference between the blue and red is that they have a marking either on their left or right hand. Blue have it on their right, while red have it on their left.

There are two Chiefs, leaders of the society, hatred they have towards each other. Everything changes if a red and blue meet. There are rules in the society that we live in.

Mostly everyone listens to their leader, it's like compulsion. He tells them and they listen. I hate it but what would I do? I'm the leaders son. The chief is my father and I hate it.....

It's been years since we've been in war. They've killed my mother, and so now my father has nothing but care for them to bleed.

I am the second hand chief. Sorta a leader but not likely of my father. He showed me that nothing will make me weak, that I will find love with a woman and protect her with my life. And somehow, I never met love and I'm glad.

I have a best friend by my side, his name is Luke but he goes by Cartoonz. We've been with each other as long as I can remember.

My father would make me go to the gym and exercise, give me medication for my Strength and many other things that will go on for later.

He showed me to not hesitate to kill a Red. I've killed over 30 red and I'm proud of it. Many things happened in this world. We have our separate sides, separate homes, and separate lives.

Rules:

Red and blue should never speak to each other

Red and blue cannot fall in love with each sides opponents

Red and blue cannot meet with eye contact

If a red or a blue causes problems there will be war