Chapter 14 Cleaning day

(Don't play the song till I say so. I got my eyes on you >.<)

Oh and btw the song is called idfc by blackbear

Vanoss' pov.

"Yes I'm fine" I said looking at the open window. "You sure I heard voices?" I nodded and heard the person leave.

Did I do the right thing on telling him?

Oh fuck! I forgot to tell him. I grabbed my phone and scrolled down to the contact list. No it's too late already. I can call him later.

Sighing, I climbed to my bed and laid underneath the sheets. Delirious.....Do you feel the same way like I do?

I can't deny it. The fact that I stare into your eyes makes me want you even more. Even thought you and your stupid mask I'm just so attracted to you...

~

I woke up feeling bright today. I'm going to tell him. I'm going to tell delirious that I love him. Hell even though that stupid mask blocks me with his face. I still love him.

So today's the day, and nothing's going to stop me. I went to go grab my phone and quickly called him. "Hello?" I heard a tired voice.

"Hey um I was wondering if I can meet you in a few by the lake again?"

"Sure, is something wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'll see you later bye"

"Bye"

I quickly dressed by placing a red shirt with black sweats and black vans. The air was warm and sunny, and it feels great!

I said goodbye to my friends saying that I was going to meet delirious. I started to hum and walked down the usual trail.

Finally arriving to the lake I saw delirious leaning against the tree. "Hey" I said smiling he looked up at me with that stupid hockey mask.

"Hey! So what did you need to tell me?"

"Well I've been thinking about something for a while and..."

"And?"

I sighed and walked closer to him. "I just wanted to say something sooner but I didn't know how I'd feel." I grabbed his hands and looked up at him.

"Delirious?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I-I love you"

I closed my eyes, placing my head down and waited for a response. It was silent until I felt a hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

His eyes were soft and caring. That was until I felt a sting on my face. With my head tilted to the direction I reached my hand up to my cheek and felt a warm sensation on it.

Did he just slap me?

I whimpered and backed away. What the fuck just happened?! I looked at him shock. "W-why did you slap me?" I asked with tears pouring out of my eyes.

"It must be hard being stupid"

"What?"

"Oh puh-lease, you're being pathetic of both you and I. It's been your fucking fault for bringing this hell to us"

This isn't real.

This shouldn't be real!

I pinched and slapped myself to make sure but it was actually happening. This is hell...I stayed quiet while delirious kept traumatizing me. He...was blaming me that this was all my fault.