Chapter 11 Reveal?

Vanoss' pov.

My eyes widened and quickly I covered them with my hands. He backed up and stared at me. "It's not what it looks lik-" "it's exactly what it looks like Evan!" He placed both of his hands on top of his head and breathed heavily.

"Why are you so upset at this?" I asked him, he looked away and bit his lip. "Delirious tell me...." He shook his head and grabbed his belongings.

"Delirious!" I said walking towards him and grabbed his arm. He looked at me and moved my hand away gently. "It's fine....Just you could've told me.."

That wasn't the answer I was hoping for.

"C-can you take me home now?" I asked. "I'm sorry for overreacting on this." I smiled and took out my hand. "Hey it's okay we're friends right?" he grabbed my hand and shook it.

"Alright let's take you home" he interwind our fingers and walked me to the other side. "Need help on bringing you upstairs?" He asked but I shook my head.

"No the guys know that I left and besides I'm going to be honest with them for now on." I walked towards my door. He nodded and walked away to the woods. I then realized something as I cupped my hands in a circle.

"Delirious!" I whispered/yelled. He turned around "the spaghetti!" He chuckled and whispered/yelled back. "Don't worry it's still there" I laughed and walked inside.

"Evan!" The guys screamed as they hugged me deeply. "Where the fuck were you?! It's been 4 hours and no one has seen you?!" Marcel yelled. I chuckled and stared at them with a smile.

"Evan I'm so so so sorry!" Lui said looking up at me. "It's okay" I chuckled and hugged him. "I'm sorry that I lied to you all" I said off of the subject as they became silent.

"I'm going to be honest with you so just ask me questions and I'll answer" they stared at me. "Y-you sure?" Tyler asked tilting his head as I nodded.

"why do you come so late?"

"Are you meeting someone?"

"Is it a girl or a boy?"

"Who made you happier?"

"Why'd you lie?"

They kept on asking questions but I stopped them by raising my hand. "Lui go first since you're so desperate." I giggled while he nodded.

"What have you been hiding?" He asked. I sighed and looked away, "I've been meeting someone, a guy mostly" they scooted closer to hear me. "What's his name?" Lui asked.

I was about to answer until there was knock on the door. "I'll get it" I said once I saw them nod, I walked towards the door and opened it. It was my father with an officer behind him. My eyes widened and my heart started to race.

"Son"

Third pov. (Finally eh?)

The masked man walked into the woods. Questioning every moment of his life. He couldn't figure out of the pain he felt in his heart.

Sure the pain wasn't that bad for many people but for him? It was different, he felt his heart still warm more for the little Asian boy.