Chapter 15 Hospital

Delirious' pov.

I looked out in the woods hearing the good peaceful silence in it. I sighed and grabbed my soda. As I heard a thud beside me, turning my head I saw Luke. He had his arms stretches out behind him with his legs crossed.

"Life changed huh?"

I asked looking back into the same direction. "It sure hell did brother" chuckling I offered him some of my drink. He gladly took it and took a sip after that he handed it back to me.

"Thanks"

"Mm Hmm"

I glanced down on my phone and smirked. He read my message the surprised is going to be fucking perfect.

"Who did you text?"

"Evan"

"Nice" I chuckled and drank more of my soda. I then laid down on the ground and stared up at the sunny sky. The sun wasn't near my eyes so I'm okay.

"What time does the movie start?" I asked looking up at him with my arms placed behind my head. He looked at his phone, "uhh around 2:38."

"Okay" I lifted my head and drank the rest of my soda. He leaned over and laid down beside me, "gonna meet him tonight?"

"Yep"

"Gonna kiss him?"

"Classified"

"Oh god fuck you"

"Nah I already got it covered with my little red." I started chuckling as he made gagging noises.

"Did not need to know that Jon." I looked at him and smirked, "you asked for it." He chuckled and made a grunt, "yeah yeah I did."

A few minutes passed by as I finally stood up. "Imma get a drink want any?" He shook his head, "I'm still going to drink some from you." I started to chuckle and walked inside.

Once I walked inside, I then opened the fridge, but suddenly stopped when I heard a noise. It was up in my room. I closed the fridge door silently and walked up stairs.

What the fuck?

I took a few steps almost close to my door. I then arrived right in front of it and placed my ear on the door. I heard some of my belongings moving around.

I turned the door knob slightly and quickly opened it. Once it opened, I heard all the moving stop quickly and a bang. I then felt pain in my right shoulder

"Jon!" I heard Luke scream out. I look down at my shoulder and saw blood pouring out. I then looked up and saw a man with a plain black mask.

He looked at me as I stared at his eyes in shock. I walked backwards and tripped. I then felt weight remove from my stomach up to my heart.

My eyes widened as I saw my mask fall in front of me. I felt my body slam against the stairs as I rolled over all the way to the downstairs floor.

I felt my head hit on the concrete floor, everything started to ring as I felt dizzy. The whole room was swerving around as I looked up to see Luke with a scared face.

"Jon!" I heard him scream in a faint voice. My eyes started to feel droopy, "don't you fucking closed those eyes!" He yelled at me.

I tried to keep them open but I couldn't I just felt too tired. It's like you've been working for god knows how long; and once you hit the hay boom you collapse.