Chapter 5 Hello

Delirious' pov.

I stayed on the roof all night. Breathing into the cold air. After the incident with Luke he stopped talking to me once I told him about him. All he did was quickly drive away.

I shouldn't have told him.

I was in deep thought through the whole night. I couldn't get him out of my mind anymore and I couldn't sleep. *Ding*

I tensed up of the sound, I then walked towards my kitchen to get my toast. I was about to bite into it until I heard a knock on my door.

I'm hoping it would be cartoons. I'm so waiting for his fucking apology. I opened the door to see someone that I really don't like I rolled my eyes and walked away.

The man walked in smirking. "Aww no hug to daddy?" He asked smirking "what now?" I groaned at his nuisance. "I made new pills that I think would work for your eyes"

"Eyes? but I have perfect vision father" I asked with confusion in my voice. "With these pills you will be able to read a persons emotion/feeling." My team and I created it two days ago and you're going to be our first subject"

I scoffed and took the medication. I suddenly felt a strong sting in my eyes it was like hot sauce in there. The pain was unbearable, but I gave out no response.

I opened my eyes to see my father smiling. I suddenly felt the feeling that he was happy. Huh never felt this kind of feeling.

"Alright now tell me what I'm feeling"

"Happy" he smiled murmuring to himself saying it worked.

"Alright you can leave now" I said he shook his head about to say something "I've got a mission for you" he smirked and walked in circles around me.

"Since you already checked towks, I need you to clear out the bank, bring all the cars back to the barn lawn, and see how everyone is doing."

Groaning I sat down and looked away "why" I complained "Do it now son I'm not able to do it since I've heard that there's been a red spotted" I tensed up.

A another red huh

"Have you found the person?" I asked

"Yeah turns out she didn't know that she was passing our out lines but we're keeping her prisoned"

I scoffed at the thought of an idiot not knowing but then it reminded me of that man. He didn't know also.....

"Who's watching the lady now?"

"Luke since he's a guard you can go meet him if you'd want but after the chores" I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Bye father" I waved as he walked to the door and smiled "bye delirious" I quickly grabbed my blue coat and my scarf, wearing my beanie, as I headed out.

Once I opened the door I felt the cold breeze hit against my face. I ran towards my car to hear a strange noise. But this time I just decided to ignore the sound and then started to drive away.

Vanoss' pov.

He was right there. I walked in the same direction of where I met blue eyes. I then saw him heading towards a car, I tried to make noise for him to come towards me, but he didn't he just ignored the sound.

I scoffed for him not following but I wouldn't follow noises in the woods either. I looked down at my phone 5:45.

Time passed by quickly. I guess I'm going to wait for him. Yes I do sound like a stalker but I can't help it he seems so mysterious.

I sat down on a rock and stared at the lake. I smiled thinking of how its beauty would look in the night.

~

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating violently, not remembering anything. I rubbed my eyes to receive pain on my back. I quickly tried to find my phone to turn on the flashlight.

I then saw a small spark of light I turned around to see the lake. It was bright blue and it shined bright and big.

2 things came to my mind. One, how long did I sleep and 2, how the hell does that lake glow. "It's called a unite lake" I heard a voice say. I think I spoke out without thought again.

My heart started to pound out loud as there was only silence in the air. "I thought I told you to stay away" I didn't respond as I stayed in my position.

My back facing at him didn't make the situation better. I heard him sigh as he walked in front of me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

My cheek flushed with red. I finally got ahold of my body. I nodded and just stared at him "look just leave" he turned around but I grabbed his wrist.

"Wait!"

He stopped and looked down at me. His blue eyes shined brighter than the lake. I realized that I've been staring at him for a while. I stood up and cleared my throat.

He stared at me with confusion. "Um.....I uh.....m-my n-name *gulps* is um.....Evan F-Fong but I go as V-vanoss" I stuttered and stretched out my hand.

I heard him sigh again "look we can't break the rules Evan or Vanoss or whatever there will be consequences and a fight will come on again".

I looked down bring down my hand. "I k-know........but you seem so interesting" I said while my voice finally cleared out. He looked away thinking he then looked at me as I stared up at his hockey mask.

"What's your name?"

I asked. He stayed silent for a couple of seconds but then stretched out his arm. I then shook his hand as he opened his mouth.

"Delirious"