Chapter 12 Support

I growled and turned to look at Luke. "What do you mean sir?" I said trying to sound confused. "That night when you told me that you met a red" anger boiled up inside me but I couldn't let him see it.

"And that was the only time I met the red sir, he never came back and I never spoke to him never less."

He stared at me for a few seconds and sighed. "Jon-" "don't you dare call me Jon! You don't have the privilege to even say my name anymore!" I slammed my hands onto his desk.

"Well tell me the truth, guard" he stood up looking angry but I didn't care. "I stopped seeing the red after you left me sir" I spat out the last word and turned around once again.

I opened the door and slammed it shut to make the sound echo through the hallways. Everyone stared at me "what the fuck do you want?" I asked and glared at them.

I walked down the hall and slammed the doors opened. I then walked towards my car. I looked forward to see everyone including Luke looking at me. He was crossing his arms and looked at me with.....worry? Or is it just pity?

Whatever

Shaking my head, I backed out of the parking space and turned on the radio. I placed it as loud as I could and drove away. Sighing, I held the files beside me.

Time to pay my father a visit.

I then arrived in the village. A few villagers waved as I waved back and kept on driving. As much as I could pass by, I could hear little mini hearts beat fast.

A smile crept up to my face. I can't wait to see the little ones come out. I then stopped at a red light, I glanced at the files and looked inside them again.

Some....were beaten, and cuffed onto their wrists and ankles. I need Evan to not come to my house anymore....a honk suddenly came behind me. I then looked up to see a green light and drove down the street.

Turning down to the big house. I turned off everything and grabbed the files. I walked up to his door and knocked. There stood a girl in a pink robe, she was naked in behind.

"May I help you?" She asked I nodded. "I'm here to see my father" she nodded and stepped aside allowing me to walk inside. I looked around, it's been a long ass while since I've been here.

I saw a few dirty clothes on the couches. Shaking my head I opened his office to see him signing something and smoking a cigar.

"Father"

He looked up and grinned. "Ah speak of the devil you finally came! What do you need son?" I handed him the files that he needed. "Luke send me to give these to you"

He nodded and pulled out the papers. "Where'd you get these anyways? The place in that action doesn't seem familiar." He grinned again.

"These aren't our files"

"What do you mean?"

He looked at me and smiled. "We stole them....from the Reds side" he then laughed. "Can I see the files for a minute?" He nodded and handed them to me.

I once again opened the files, focusing on the picture my heart sank. T-that's E-evan! And these might be his friends? What the fuck!

"But these are their people why did they attack them?" I asked his emotion changed to a pissed off look. "They went on my side and somehow the red chief figured it out." I nodded.

"When did this happen?" I said handing back the files. "About a few hours ago" I nodded and said my goodbye. Once I closed his door I quickly ran to my car.