Chapter 24 ???

"How did it happen?"

"I saw his eyes at first and we just clicked that's all."

"So you're in love with him, am I correct?"

"Yeah"

"Interesting..."

_______________

"Evan"

"Evan"

"Evannnn"

My eyes opened slowly as I couldn't make out the voice. I let out a hum and tried to move. As I then let out a grunt voice of the pain due to the back of my neck.

I then remembered something.

I opened my eyes fully and sat up in a quick position. "Woah!" The voice yelled in surprise. I flipped off the covers and tried to walk but I failed temperately.

I groaned in pain, "hold it there lover boy." He said placing me back down, "I got to go." I said mumbling, trying to stand up. But the person held me down once again.

"No, no you can't"

I groaned out loud again and laid back down. "Why does my neck hurt?" I asked trying to clear my vision. "Well your boyfriend knocked you out."

"He's not my boyfriend"

"Well he will be somehow." I finally regained my vision and stared at him. "Don't be a dick Lui," he started to chuckle and looked down at me.

"What else happened?"

"Hm well the police knocked down the door and saw us, and we explained what delirious said and that's mostly it." I huffed and nodded.

"W-wait where is he? Is he okay?"

I asked worriedly as I stood up. I then groaned and laid back down. "Great I feel dizzy," I heard chuckling again as I finally stood up, but this time Slowly.

I sighed and felt my cold feet hit the ground. I Sighed again in relief as I moved around and felt Luis hand holding my own. "Thanks Lui," I told him then to hear him make a sound of 'your welcome'.

I held against the wall and walked downstairs. "Evan!" I heard a few cheers from the guys. I smiled big and walked towards them.

"How are ya feeling?"

"You got knocked out pretty good"

"Delirious scared me"

"How's your neck?"

I heard a few questions and responses that made me chuckle. "Hey," I said waving with my other hand. I then sat down besides Brian and David, as they were playing black ops.

I looked out at the window and frowned. "Hey what's happening out there?" I asked looking back at them. Brock paused the game and looked at me.

"The villagers heard about what happened the other day and well they're angry I guess," Craig said responding with a shrug. I huffed and stood up.

"C'mon lets go help my dad." I said motioning them to come along they nodded and off we left. As I opened the door I was filled with loud eruptions from the crowd.

I walked down the street and saw my dad standing on the stage trying to calm everyone down. I sighed and walked to find myself behind of everyone.

"Now, now! Hold up!" My dad yelled out loud but they ignored him. I grew irritated, "Shut up!" I screamed out loud to receive a total silence.

I walked down and to up the risers towards the stage. "One answer per person at least!" My dad yelled out again. And off again were yells and screams of demanding answers.