Chapter 16 Till we meet

You can play whenever you'd want it :)

Song is ilusm by gnash

___________________

Vanoss' pov.

He's.....

Is he.....?

Delirious......

Oh my god. I-I dropped my phone in shock, tears came up in my eyes. He's okay r-right? He's going to be okay...I-I mean who was that on the p-phone?

I can't think right now. My blue has been fucking shot! I fell to my knees and looked at the ground. "Evan is everything okay?" I heard Brock ask as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"...."

"You okay?" He asked again but I didn't answer. My breathing was heavy and unsteady. "Evan?" Pain circulated through my heart then to my head.

"...."

"Evan?" He asked again, he started to rub my shoulder back and forth. "What's wrong?" I couldn't speak or anything.

I stayed there not moving, "H-he got shot" I whispered. "He what?" Brock asked again "He got shot." I whimpered out.

"Oh god Evan"

He hugged me as I hugged him back in a tight grip. "I need to see him Brock" he let go of my grip and stared at me. "You really need to?" I nodded and sniffled.

"Guys! Get dressed in black except Marcel!"

"Fuck you!"

"No I got Brian for that" I started laughing along with the rest of the guys as I wiped my tears away. "Why where're we going?" I heard Brian ask.

"We're going to meet Evans blue." My eyes widened as I showed a big smile. "You're all coming with me?" He nodded and ran upstairs to get dressed.

A brilliant idea came in my mind.

I smirked and walked up stairs to search for black clothing. I reached some black sweats along with some black long sleeves and a beanie.

I'm going to see him. I don't care who stops me I am going to see delirious. I walked downstairs to see the guys ready.

"Okay so how are going to go without getting caught?" Tyler asked as I smirked. "I got a plan just follow my lead and we'll meet him there."

They nodded and made sure their phones are charged up and silent. "What time is it?" I asked, "it's 10 minutes till 6" I nodded and smiled.

"Just so you'd know that I love y'all"

"Aww don't be gay" Tyler joked as we started laughing out loud. "We will make sure no one will go into delirious' room so you can talk to him." Craig said smiling.

My heart lifted, they're going to help me I swear this has been the best fucking year. "If anyone asks say that we went to the movies" they nodded as I opened the door.

"Who's ready to see the blue side?" I asked while we walked down the trail I usually go. "I do!" The guys say responding to my question.

I saw the unite lake. "Hey! There's the lake *sighs* it's beautiful like the last time I saw it." Tyler said looking in the water. "It sure is" I responded and looked at the guys expressions.

They're going to love it here.

We went around it and kept on walking. We then heard a branch break as we stepped away into the bushes. "Yes sir...no Chiefs son was shot......yeah there's no witness or anything." The guard said passing by.