Chapter 3 Why?

"Evan" He breathed In and out a few more times as he clenched his throat once more. "You'd almost killed me!" He yelled, I smirked with a reply "but I didn't".

From the expression of his face I could see that he seemed terrified of my mask. But then it softened he just stared at me like into my eyes it was weird but He just shook is head and stood there.

"Take off your glove" I demanded. If he's a red, then there's going to be a problem.

He just stood there glancing at my left hand. "You're-you're a blue" He took a step back. "As I can tell, you're a red" I cracked my knuckles.

"Please I-I didn't mean to pass here." He pleaded "I'll leave" He was about to walk away but I stopped him. I stared into his eyes as they seem so innocent.

"There is a rule for anyone to pass the red and blue's lands." I stated. "I know, I know. But I'm begging you if my father finds out, there's going to be consequences."

"Your father?" I asked. why am I asking he was about to answer but I shook my head. "No I need you to leave now". I lowered my voice to make it sound scary.

His eyes widened. "You're letting me go but-." I lifted him by his shirt for him to meet my eye level. " I said leave and never come back." I threw him to the floor.

He stood back then walked away. I turned around shocked of my actions. Shaking my head. "Fucking idiot" I hissed at myself.

Why was I so easy to him. I never did that to anyone else. I was so lost at words. The only thing that I think is his eyes, dark brown. I felt something warm in my chest. "I'm not gay.......am I?"

No...

I need to get over this. I already told him to leave and never come back. But he is the first man from the the side that I never hurt really.

This is freaky

I walked into my truck and went down the road. Once I arrived, everyone looked at me smiling. Since my father is the chief, they see me also as their leader.

But I have no due but to respect them as one of my own. I waved at them and got off the truck. They all surrounded me as I began to speak.

Vanoss' pov.

My friend Tyler told me that he found this river that had really beautiful fishes in there. Due to my curiosity I wanted to check it out.

It was a chilly morning. The birds singed in the skies, and the flowers became brighter. I took in a deep breathe and let it out.

I took a walk to where Tyler located the river. I walked through bushes and trees trying to find it. A few minutes came by and I see something blue.

I waked towards it and smiled. There were gold fishes swimming around. Frogs jumping, catching dragonflies. An absolute beauty.

I was taken out of my thoughts of hearing someone running towards me. I looked to my right from the sound. I wasn't able to catch a glimpse of who it was, but that person grabbed me by the throat against the tree.

I couldn't breathe as the spoke in a low voice. My vision became blurry, he asked me who I was and finally let go. I told him my name and took in a few breathes.

I glanced at his left hand to see a red color but I only saw nothing but the matching of his skin. The first thing that came into my mind was that he was a blue.

Fear came up to my throat as soon as I saw his mask. It was a hockey mask, and the only thing that I saw was his blue eyes. They were the brightest eyes I've ever seen.

It shined as I saw the emotion. They were soft, and caring. I just stood there but then I shook my head. He demanded to remove my right glove to see if I'm a red I presume.

The man realized that I was a red. I pleaded him that I will leave as soon as possible but he blocked my exit. He stared into my eyes. A few minutes went by and he just told me to leave

Just like that

I was shocked at first as I asked him. The blue eyed man grabbed me by the shirt and lifted me up and told me to leave again. He threw me to the floor as I then walked away in a fast pace.

Man those eyes seemed very interesting, he seemed mysterious. I want to meet him again but it's against my fathers rules.

Rules:

Red and blue should never speak to each other

Red and blue cannot fall in love with each sides opponents