Chapter 21 Secret

"Ha, ha, ha" I laughed sarcastically. While I stared into his eyes. "Well things happen for a reason," he said smirking slyly.

"This is gonna change everything don't you think?" He asked again looking at his right side. "I do hope so Boss," I responded to him joking around.

He chuckled lightly and started to write down notes onto his notebook. The door then opened as I quickly stood up, and pulled my jeans up.

Out came the chief, he had a big smirk on his face. Once he fully opened the door, out came another chief with a bright smile on his face.

"Thank you for understanding cross," The red chief spoke out taking out his hand. My father shook his hand and nodded.

"My pleasure"

When the red chief started to walk away along with five guards trailing behind him. "Delirious!" He yelled as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Yes father?"

"Get me my crown." I nodded and walked down the hall and opened the door to the left. "Crown, crown, where is that fucking crown" I whispered to myself, looking through the cabinets.

Ah there it is

There stood out his special 'crown'. A condor 14 inch golok machete, sometimes he would kill the red as usual. I shook my head and sighed.

"Here"

I handed it to him as he placed it under his belt. "Thank you," I nodded and walked back to where Luke was. "So what did the red chief want?" Luke asked crossing his arms.

"Well Aiden wanted to make a truce for both of our sides." He said as we both followed him outside. Both Luke and I glanced at each other and back at him.

"And?"

I asked as my father placed a finger up to his chin and looked at me. "Well of course I agreed, it will go to the plan." My breath hitched up as I stared at him with interest.

"What plan," he started to laugh "the plan that we spoken at the hospital of course." I then nodded and looked at the villagers who were selling some items.

"Hello chief! How may I help you?" A boy with bright blond hair along with blue eyes asked. My father smiled and replied, "well hello to you too Felix! I just want three orders to go please."

Felix nodded and walked away. "Nice boy ain't he?" He asked as I nodded again, "um f-father don't you think that something bad would happen wouldn't you?" He frowned and shook his head.

"No of course not"

"Oh...okay"

"Well! I have to go to my office to write down some files it's nice to see you chief." Luke said walking away I quickly grabbed his arm and whispered.

"Don't leave me with him," he then rolled his eyes. "He's your dad, you can deal with him."

I sighed and looked back to see my dad talking to Felix again. "Let's go son," he said handing me a drink. I gratefully took it and started to take a sip.

"Father?"

"Yes?"

I sighed again and looked at him as I stopped. He then stopped and looked at me in a weird way. "Son?" I stayed silent and turned my head to see many children playing around.