Chapter 19 Birthday surprise

Song is 400 lux by lorde, it's amazeballs so yep :)

Ps. Don't play till I say so.

I'm watching you

(~,~)

___________

Vanoss' pov.

Saturday came along! My fucking birthday and later today I'm Going to see delirious. Ever since he left I made Sydney leave and to never speak to me again.

I rose from my bed and stared at the mirror. I was about to take a breath until the guys barged in almost breaking my door. "Happy birthday!" They screamed out.

I started to laugh and cheered along with them. "Lookie here our little Asian is becoming a man!" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I'm turning 22 shithead," David gasped and placed his hand on his chest in shock. "My heart!" I started to kneel and laugh.

"Cmon lets go and meet your dad," Tyler said as he led me to the car. "First wear this blindfold," Craig then placed a blindfold. "Can you see?" He asked, but I shook my head.

"You're flipping me off aren't ya?"

They all started to laugh as I chuckled. Brock then turned on the radio as it rang out in the car. The guys started to sing while all I see is the white blindfold in front of me.

"It's your birthdayyyy"

They sang, I chuckled and stayed silent as I waited for us to stop. A few minutes came by and we finally stopped. I heard one of them open the car door and held my hand.

"Watch your step bitch," I heard Brian say I quickly flipped him off and followed. "Okay once we get to three you remove your blindfold okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"1"

"2"

"3"

I ripped off the blindfold and gasped. "Happy birthday!" Everyone screamed out loud. It's the whole village I started to squeal as my dad walked up to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen I introduce you all my son Evan, he's already getting too old for me." He said as it gained a few chuckles from here and there. I'm not a pussy so I wasn't going to cry in front of everyone.

Well I am but sometimes!

"Ever since the day I held the ceremony I never felt happy for what is going to be out for us in the future." Everyone started to cheer, as I then felt a pat in my back by my dad.

He looked at me and smiled, "you're going to get your present from me." I grinned "which is?" He shrugged and smirked.

"It deals with your blue," my heart started to jump. "You're going to talk to him you're actually really going to!" He smiled big and hugged me.

"I'm going to do it in a few days so I can have time to know what to say," I nodded while I hugged back. "Now go have fun with your friends." He pushed me forward to the guys.

"Thanks dad!"

"No thank you son"

(Flashback)

"The ceremony will start in 10 minutes!"

My dad yelled out as everyone sat down with confusion of what is going on. I was beside my dad along with my friends while we waited for everyone to stay quiet.