Chapter 9

Draco's POV

After the long wait, it was finally time to board. I had to admit, I was feeling pretty nervous; there weren't many roller coasters like this in the Wizarding World, and I got motion sickness easily. I dreaded going to Gringotts, because each time I went on that unstable cart just to get to my vault, I'd feel nauseous and would often throw up. Sure, I was okay with flying on broomsticks, but somehow that was different; I was able to have control over the movements, and I didn't usually attempt steep dives.

But Harry wanted to go on it, and I didn't really want to admit to him that I wasn't good with roller coasters, so I had agreed, despite the growing feeling of 'oh-crap-I'm-going-to-die'.

As I got into the seat, I found myself wishing that it was two seats per row instead of one, so I'd at least know that Harry was right beside me, and I wasn't all alone in the dark atmosphere. I pulled the visor down in front of me, and soon after an attendant came around to check that they were tight enough.

I made myself focus on the what I could see of Harry, sitting in the seat in front of me. The dark, messy hair... it calmed me down a bit, knowing that someone familiar was on the same ride as I.

The ride whirred into motion, and just before it took off, Harry twisted around in his seat to grin at me; a wide, excited grin that made me glad I had decided to go along with this. I knew that he wouldn't have gone by himself; he wouldn't have left me alone to navigate the crowd of Disney by myself. So it was worth it to let him have something of his own that he wanted to do.

I took a deep breath as the ride crept forward, and gripped the edge of my seat a bit tighter. Then, we were off. The ride went into a huge room, dimly lit by only a couple of lights that seemed to be tiny specks in the distance. The seat I was in turned this way and that with the motion of the ride, tipping to the left or right every time there was a sharp turn. The worst parts was the drops, though, when I could feel my stomach being left behind, above me, while the ride hurdled downwards.

Finally it slowed to a stop, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the stillness before I got out of the seat. I felt unstable after all those twists and falls, and found myself wobbling a bit as I walked out of the building.

"That was awesome!" Harry exclaimed, catching up with me. His already-messy hair had seemed to reach the hight of untidiness, and looked as though it had just been in a hurricane.

"Yeah... awesome." I muttered sarcastically under my breath.

Only then did Harry look at my face. "Oh. Are you okay? Your face is really white."

"Fine, just a bit of motion sickness." I shrugged it off, but he still looked worried.

"Do you want anything? A drink or some food? I could probably conjure up some medicine... I know Hermione said that you can't create food out of nothing, but I don't think that pills really count as food..."

"No, I'm fine, really, it's not that ba-"

"If you're really bad, we could go back to England, and maybe come back another time... if you want to, of course, you don't have to..."

"Potter," I said, in the voice that I use to make fun of him with. He was so startled when he heard the tone that he immediately trailed off. I couldn't help laughing a bit.

"Really, it's fine. I don't feel that bad anymore."

"Are you sure? Because I really don't care, we can go back to England if you want..."

"Harry, I'm perfectly normal again. Seriously."

"Okay," he said dubiously, and then consulted the map again. "So what do you want to do next? Even if you do feel fine, we should probably stay away from any more rides for a while..."

"Want to get a snack?" I asked, looking at an ice-cream stand not that far away from us. He followed my gaze and then nodded.

It was only when the guy working at the stand asked for money that we realized that we had no American cash. We were just exchanging looks when the worker asked whether we had a Disney card. Relieved, Harry handed him the blue credit-card sized cards that he had conjured up earlier.

"Enjoy your week here," the boy smiled as he handed back the card. Harry froze, and then turned back to the cashier.

"Week?"

"Yeah." the boy looked confused. "You're staying for a week at the Grand Floridian, right? That's the information that's on the card. If it's not right, you can probably go check with customer service..."

(Author's Note: I don't know if that's how it works, but just bear with me, okay? :d )

"No, no, it's right," Harry said, waving the boy off and walking towards a bench nearby. We sat down next to each other, and he handed me my ice cream.

"So, a week, huh?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "I wonder how that happened. All I did was create those cards... but somehow it's booked us for a week."

"So... can we stay?" I looked at him with what I knew were extremely excited eyes.

"If you want to. I mean, it's not like we have any important business to attend to in England, and since we agreed not talk to any of our friends... well, I'm fine with it."

An involuntary grin had crept over my face. "We get to stay?"

He shook his head at my excitement. "Yeah."

I could have hugged him, but instead I showed my excitement by shoving the rest of my ice cream in my mouth, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the next ride I had wanted to go on. When we got to the lineup, the two teenage girls in front of us looked at us, glanced at our hands and giggled. I instantly dropped Harry's hand, flushing. I hadn't even realized what I was doing, really, or how it might look to outsiders... it was just something that I seemed to be doing almost unconsciously.

The rest of the afternoon was spent on various different rides and shows, and by the time it started to get dark we were exhausted... we were still on England time, so we were even more tired than most of the other tourists.

We took a bus to the hotel that we were checked in to, and found our rooms. We collapsed on our beds and instantly fell asleep.

Author's Note:

Well, a bit of a quicker update this time. I really hope you guys like it...

AND 4K READS?! WHAT THE HECK, IT'S NOT EVEN THAT GOOD! I love each and everyone of you guys. :)

*reaches through the internet and hugs you*

If you have an account, please vote and comment... tell me what I could improve on so I can make it a better story for you guys.

Once again, I love you guys.

Raven