Chapter 20

Callie had been gone for I don’t even know how long. I stopped keeping track. I didn’t have the will to live, and I honestly considered suicide often. My moms saw us all moping around after Callie left and tried to distract all of us with this big party they were having. All their friends were invited and we were forced to smile and make small talk even though we’d rather be in our rooms grieving. Mariana waited impatiently for Garrett, her crush way more obvious now that there was more time to pay attention. It was the only thing keeping her happy so I didn’t tease her about. “What time are they coming?” she whined to Lena.

                “They should be here soon, relax Mariana,” she replied, moving a plate of cheese to the dining room table.

                I tried to ignore everyone and sit in the kitchen away from it all. My mom was worried and came to check on me every so often, her blue eyes full of concern. “I’m fine,” I’d tell her each time, obviously not believing me. Jude would sit with me, our hearts broken.

                “Garrett!” I could hear Mariana squeal as he arrived. I laughed, and ducked my head, happy for my little sis. I patted Jude’s back as I stood up to go greet him.

                “Oh honey, are you feeling better?” Lena asked, food in her hands as I began to walk towards the front of the house.

                “Yes mom,” I mumbled, flashing her a forced smile. She nodded, a grin crossing her face as if she knew something I didn’t. I ignored her though and walked over to where Garrett stood, high fiving him as he walked towards me. “Hey man,” I laughed.

                “Hi Brandon, how have you been?” he asked.

                “Pretty shit not going to lie, what about you?”

                “Good now that I’m back with Mariana.” He smirked at my sister and I made fake gagging sounds as they both laughed. “There’s someone I want you to meet though.”

                “Who?” I questioned.

                “Just my new sister,” he replied, his lips curling back into a smile.             

                “Your moms adopted a baby?”

                “Nope, a teenager,” his voice trailed off, winking at me as I stood confused. “Oh for God’s sake Callie will you come here.”

                I froze, the sound of her footsteps echoing down the hall as she reappeared before my eyes. I let a tear roll down my cheek before I ran to her, taking her in my arms. I kissed her neck and up her jawline, feeling the sweet taste of reunion.

                “I’m here Brandon,” she whispered to me, sobs shaking my body. “This is our happy ending.”

YEAHH happy how it turned out, but I feel like my writing quality went down towards the end. Ugh it’s so hard to write in POV, I’m never doing it again.

Anyways, thank you so much for sticking with me through two whole fan fictions

And hopefully for sticking with me through my next one

Get this to 100 votes and 50 comments??? You’ll make me the happiest chica in the world! ;) If you do it by tomorrow night, I’ll also begin posting my new fan fic. If not, I’m going to take 3 days off to get ready for school (I could change my mind though who knows)

Also the title of this story was so random, and I was too lazy to work it in to the story. Basically I was meaning that now Brandon has new life, and is looking at it with fresh eyes idek okay thanks for reading (: ilysm