Chapter 14

WARNING: I know some of you who read this are on the younger side so here's a warning. This particular chapter contains MATURE content, as in sex. It’s long so you’re welcome, but if sex isn’t your think, skip over that part. I’M SORRY, I’M IN THE ONE DIRECTION FANDOM, THIS IS WHAT WE DO IN FAN FICS. Okay bye.

My moms grounded us, for about two weeks. I was surprised more than anything that it wasn’t two months. Hell, I was thankful. Callie, who hadn’t come out of her bedroom since our conversation, had texted me apologizing. I didn’t respond, anger still washing over my emotions as I tried to think of some sort of loop hole. I considered moving in with my dad, but I don’t know if I can do that with his drinking habits. I mean, it’s extremely hard to be around him at all, no less live with him.

                I fiddled around with my piano, trying to compose something that would express how I was feeling when I knock thudded against the door to my bedroom. “Come in,” I said with a monotone, my eyes still focused on the keyboard.

                “Hey honey,” my mom said, sitting on the edge of my bed and placing a hand on my back. I shrugged it off, and continued to rapidly play. “Brandon?”

                “What,” I finally replied, turning to face her, my fingers aching.

                “I’m sorry,” she told me, placing her hand on my shoulder and rubbing it gently. I looked at her, feeling hatred. She frowned, her pink lips in a tight line. “Really I am. There’s nothing we can do though.”

                “I know,” I finally replied, turning back to my keyboard. She sat there as I began to play, listening I assumed.

                “Do you really love her?” she asked, her voice cracking a bit. I didn’t answer and just continued playing, the sound of the music calming me. I messed up a note though, and angrily dropped my hands from the keyboard.

                “Yes,” I finally whispered, my head dropping. My mom didn’t answer, nor did she move. “A lot.” I turned my head to look at her, a frown on her face now. She nodded, and stood up, patting me on the back. I was confused as she exited my room, her footsteps light as they hit the wood floors. I brought my fingers to my temples and massaged them gently. She’s so frustrating.

                The next few days passed by with no events. It was as if our family had returned to normal. My mom had gone back to work, Lena had allowed her to do more around the house, the twins were back to their old ways, Callie had befriended Tayla, Jude was happily hanging with his friends, and I was just there watching them all. It was weird now, looking through with different eyes.

                I did my best to act normal, even around Callie. I treated her like I treated everyone else. She didn’t return the favor though. She always gave me a shy nod, as if she was afraid of me. I watched her ignore me, act like I wasn’t even there. Even once the adoption process started. Jude was thrilled, but Callie just watched silently and smiled. It frustrated me beyond belief.

                My parents were out, along with the twins and Jude today bonding while Callie and I were grounded. It was the perfect time to talk to Callie and get her alone to know the truth. It took a few minutes to raise enough courage to pound my fist against her door.

                She opened it, looking at me questioningly. I tried to think of what to say, but froze. I bit my lip and then smiled. I reached my hands out and grabbed her face, forcing my lips against her. She kissed back, unable to resist, running her fingers in my hair. Our lips moved together, hot with passion and hunger. I pushed her against the wall, my hands now trailing down her body. She placed her hands on the sides of my neck and grinded against me, making a groan escape my lips. I felt her lips curl up in a smile in satisfaction.

                My lips pressed lightly along her jaw line, sucking on her neck. She moaned and tangled her fingers in my hair. She tugged at my shirt, and I wasn’t one to complain. I ripped it off, and moved her to her bed, pushing her down as I followed. She hugged her legs around me as I tugged off her shirt, leaving her in her bra.

                I froze, remembering Liam, and pulled away looking at her questioningly. She pulled me right back though, tugging at my jeans. I carefully pulled them off, and then unsnapped her bra. Where to start? I asked myself as I looked at her body. She smirked and bit down on her lip. For someone who was ignoring me, she sure was turning me on. I began kissing down her chest, along her boobs and down to her stomach. I reached her waist and began shimmying down her shorts and then her panties. I returned to her neck, kissing, biting, and sucking underneath her jaw.

                She confidently pressed her hand against the buldge in my boxers. I groaned, and shut my eyes out of pleasure. She paused for a minute, as I continued to suck on her neck, and then she pulled down my boxers. Was she sure about this? I couldn’t stop myself though, and abruptly pushed myself into her. She gasped, and wrapped her legs around me, whimpering a bit.

                “Are you okay?” I asked, as I pulled out, leaving the tip in. She kept her eyes closed and nodded, biting down on her lip as I pushed myself back in. She went to let out a sound of pain, but I interrupted her with a kiss.

                I began going in a faster pace, her moans echoing in the room as pain morphed into pleasure. I grunted, my lips finding hers as I kissed her harshly. I felt myself reaching my high, her walls closing around me. I couldn’t hold it any longer, and felt hot spurts begin pumping inside her as I climaxed. She soon followed, screaming out my name as her fingernails dug into the skin on my back.

SO IF YOU READ THIS AFTER I WARNED YOU, AND NOW YOU THINK I’M A PERV AND ARE DEEPLY SCARRED, WELL THEN YOU SHOULDN’T BE ON WATTPAD BECAUSE IT’S FULL OF SEX. Jeez. Okay I’m going to bed.

10 comments and 15 votes