Chapter 15

I lay beside Callie completely naked when we hear the rest of the family walk in the house. I immediately sit upright, and stumble out of the room and into mine, without either of us saying a word. I could hear Callie rushing to get changed as I did the same, pulling on some sweats and a ratty t-shirt. Callie opened my door, now in her pajamas, throwing my clothes in and running back to her room. I sighed, picking up the clothes and throwing them in my hamper.

                I walked down the stairs, my heart pounding. Callie stayed in her room, the door shut and the light on. “Hi hun,” Lena said as I stepped into the kitchen, everyone sitting around eating pizza. “Help yourself,” she told me, pointing the box towards me. I grinned and gladly took a piece.

                “Callie!” my mom called up the stairs, her voice echoing through our house. Not long after I heard Callie’s heavy footsteps roam down the stairs. They both entered the kitchen, each grabbing a slice of pizza and shoving it in their mouth before they even sat down.

                “How was your evening?” my mom asked Callie and I as they sat down at their seats.

                “Good,” both of us mumbled.

                “Okay,” Lena laughed, hearing us in sync. Mariana flashed a glance at Callie who ignored the look and continued eating her pizza.

                That night, I lay in my bed, my legs spread out as I read through another assigned book. I was barely awake, but continued on reading. Callie entered my room, without knocking, a sad smile on her face. “Can we talk?” she asked.

                “Mhmm,” I responded, sitting up and placing the book on my side table gently.

                “What happened this afternoon can never happen again. I can’t risk losing this place, or…ending up pregnant.” Her eyes dropped to the floor.

                “What if it’s too late for that second scenario?” I asked quietly.

                “I uh doubt it. I’m not ovulating.”

                “Ovu-what?” She starred at me as I questioned what she was talking about.

                “Boys,” she grumbled. “It means there’s a very slim chance I could get pregnant, but we’ll just have to wait it out I guess.”

                “I guess that’s good.” My voice was weak, but I coughed trying to cover the obvious lack of confidence in my voice. “I understand,” I finally told her. She sighed in relief and smiled.

                “Thank you.” I nodded as she kissed my jawline, her lips lingering over my warm skin for a moment. “Goodnight Brandon,” she spoke as she pulled away.

                “Night,” I replied, my heart thumping as she exited my room.

My mom was sad and lonely and wanted me to sleep in her room, and I stayed till she fell asleep and then left. W o w I’m a terrible person.

Ya’ll think Callie’s preggers, but who knows (I DO HAHA- okay sorry that was mean lol)

Also it’s so hard getting reads on my harry fan fiction like ugh man, help a sista out please, I beg of you.

10 comments and 20 votes please