Chapter 19

Callie held onto me as we walked into the house, Mariana and Jesus walking behind us with some of Callie’s stuff. I hugged onto her waist tightly as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. “Do you want me to carry you babe?” I asked her, taking advantage of the fact that we won’t have any time left and I was going to show her how much I love her in the meantime.

                “If you can,” she replied, smiling gently.

                “Of course I can,” I smirked, winking, as I wrapped one arm around her bum and the other around her shoulders. “I got you,” I told her, nuzzling my nose into her neck.

                “MOMS BRANDON AND CALLIE ARE GOING TO MAKE ME VOMIT!” Jesus called from behind us, his gagging sounds making us giggle as I carried Callie up the stairs to her room. She placed her head in the crook of my neck and instead of taking her into her room, I ducked into mine and wrapped her tightly in my bed. She snuggled in, without refusing and I smiled.

                “Promise you’ll find a way to talk to me,” she whimpered, tears coming to her eyes.

                “Always. I will always find a way to you.” My heart skipped a beat and I felt my lips connecting with hers automatically. “I love you, you know that right?”

                “I love you too,” she replied, wiping away some tears that had fallen from her eyes.

                “One day, we’ll have a beautiful life. I promise. You’ll be out of the foster system and our love won’t be forbidden.”

                “Promise?” Callie begged.

                “Promise,” I replied. She smiled as I climbed into bed with her snuggling up against her.

                Later that night Callie and I sat face to face with my moms. They were angry, furious even, but I tried to not pay too much attention. I focused my eyes on Callie who had sadness written all across her face. “Callie, we love you,” Lena started out, her eyes sad. “But CPS has called, and they are sending you away to a group home.”

                “Unless we can find a different home for you,” my mom whispered, reaching her arm out to Callie. “CPS is separating you and Jude.”

                “WHAT?” Callie cried, her eyes widening.

                “He’s staying here Callie,” she replied. “Relax sweetie.” Callie sat back down and lent on me.

                “So where am I going?” she whispered.

                “That’s the thing, Brandon, and the rest of the kids can’t know. WE shouldn’t even, but-“ she paused to look at Lena. “We love you and want to help you. It’s a good home I promise.”

                “When do I leave then?” she asked, tears now rolling down her cheeks, my mom’s sighing slightly as she finished her question.

                “Tomorrow.”

Aw shit one more chapter ha ha ha sad I know I’m sobbing

The next story is for those who didn’t get their way with this story. Callie will be preggers (and 20 years old) in it so if you don’t like that then don’t read it. Check in on my wattpad though because I’ll be doing short short stories about Ballie.

Alright 20 comments and 30 votes for the last fresh eyes chapter :(