~Lost To You~ [Epilogue]

LUHAN

"Aaagh!!" I winced while hanging on this loose branch. Tch, shouldn't have chosen this, I could fall in any second. I couldn't even levitate myself now, so I'm pretty unlucky. My breaths were ragged, I could even feel my sweat dripping down.

Just who the hell was that?! How dare she take Yoona?!

"Oh Sh*t!" I suddenly exclaimed, when the branch started to break. I accidentally looked down, nervousness rising up because of the wild waves of the river below. How come I didn't know there was a cliff here anyway?!?!

"Hyung!!" I looked up when I heard someone call me. "Luhan hyung!! Where are you?!?!"

"Shawn!! Here!! Hurry!!" I immediately called out, grateful someone decided to pass by. I then saw Shawn looking down to where I was and obviously, he was surprised. He knelt down right away.

"Hyung?! How on SMTown did you got there?!"

"Shawn!! Help me out— Aaaagh!!" I didn't get to finish my sentence when the branch actually broke, making me hang on to this small space of rock. Aah! I'm slipping! This is too much for crying out loud!!

"Ah, Got that hyung!" Shawn said as he just realized my state. Great, I could see him shaking nervously when he stretched his hand out for me to grab him. I quickly grabbed it with one hand and was about to use my other hand when that small space of rock fell, making me swing to the other side due to the impact.

"Aah Hyung!! Hold on!" Shawn groaned and panicked. He used two hands in pulling me up, so did I in holding him. I did that right after that rock fell. Shawn grunted as he did his best in pulling me. I also tried to step on those little rock spaces so I could help myself climb.

As soon as I met up with the flat solid ground, I laid down directly. That made me exhausted!! Shawn was bending, his hands on his knees as he tries to catch his breath. Looks like he got tired too.

"Was I that heavy?" I joked to at least lift the mood. He chuckled.

"No hyung, its just the gravity pulling you down." He then straightened his back and lend me a hand, which I took it with gratitude and he helped me stand up.

"Thanks for what you did." I told him.

"No problem, anything for my hyung." And he showed one of those childish smiles. We then walked towards the garden, where he said we have to meet-up.

I might have been saved from almost-falling-to-my-death experience, Yoona was still captured.

And I didn't save her from that, tch.

~~~~~

"WHAT?!?! JUST LIKE THAT?!?!" Taeyeon angrily blurted out, right after I told them what happened. Were they unaware awhile ago? How come?

I could still hear the girls crying after I mentioned about Kai's disappearance. I just looked down in shame, disappointed of myself.

"K-Kai's already d-dead then??" Hyoyeon asked me, crying while hugging to Yuri. I nod at her without saying a word. We were then surprised when she abruptly stood up, since she was seating on the garden benches, and left us.