:Not An Update For Now:

Minna san~ Chingu nee~ Everyone~

I won't be updating for the next weeks I guess since I've been busy a lot. Just got home yesterday from a camping in school that's why I didn't type my update yet. And I'm going to do something for this afternoon.

But I will be having my Semester Break starting this last week of October so I will have time updating. For now, let me just take a rest and focus on my studies and responsibilities.

I've been celebrating my birthday this week too. If you want to ask when, Its the birthday of our Charming Chinese Member who is still with our Fabulous Group. You know who also celebrated his birthday that day.

Please forgive me if I made you wait so long but I just want to remind this to you so you would understand why my update came in two weeks instead of  a weekly update. Hope you would all understand me. I just became 13, okay?~

So instead, is it alright if I ask some questions about yourselves, readers? After answering my questions, you can ask me too. Please, I want to know my readers so my boredom and pressure in school might go away right away.

1.) How old are you?
2.) Where do you live? State the place then country.
3.) Do you like the flow of this story?
4.) If you have read the prologue of my story, was it boring because it was too long or exciting since you directly knew the past of Yoona?
5.) Who do you want Yoona to end up here? Why?
6.) Who's your bias in EXO and why? (This question suddenly popped out of no where )
7.) Am I a childish-kind of author or a serious one? Just wanted to ask.
8.) Can we be friends? Hehehe

Up to that for now. I don't want you to end up being annoyed with me. Btw, about the dedications, I'll be having a list of readers I think that deserves them. You might have to wait for them because WiFi in my home makes my Youtube load longer, so connecting my Laptop for Wattpad makes it load even longer. T-T

That's all! Thank you for understanding!

Hello there to my new readers too!!