Chapter 23: Lost Memory & Musical

YOONA

I suddenly woke up because of noises I hear from people talking. Gosh, don't they know there is a person sleeping here?

I opened my eyes and realized that I'm not in my room. I looked around to familiarize where I am not to notice the people around me. Taeyeon sat beside me and I saw Kai looking at me together with two other men. Who were they again?

I was about to stand up when Taeyeon stopped me from doing so and instead, helped me sit properly on bed.

"Where am I, Taeyeon? Didn't I just left the garden few minutes ago? What about Shawn? He should be with me right now." I asked her, which furrowed her eyebrows. I looked towards the three men in front of me and noticed their expression changed too. What? Did I say something wrong?

"What do you think the day it is today?" Taeyeon asked me, which made me wonder why she's suddenly asking me this. Not to mention I just met her a few minutes ago.

"Monday, and just to correct you, its late at night, Taeyeon." I answered her, with my cold voice. She avoided my gaze and looked at the floor.

'She didn't call me unnie just now.' I heard her murmur. Unnie? Did I call her that? We just met right?

Suddenly, someone dashed from outside and opened the door widely, not even minding the people around me. I just glared at Shawn who just came here and crossed my arms.

"Where were you?! And I thought you're going to help me in cleaning the garden." I told him, which afterwards, he glared at me too.
He walked towards me and suddenly hugged me. The people around me were shocked but I just rolled my eyes. This is his way of talking to me secretly. "So? What's your answer then? Hurry up! Uncle must be worried." I whispered at him, still arms crossed.

"Stop talking nonsense Yoona. You forgot to drink your pill again didn't you?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. He slowly then loosened the hug and faced me, not even minding how close we are right now. I silently blushed at that thought but it doesn't even matter anymore.

"I just drank one yestday, Shawn. Don't even try to overdose me." I told him. He just sighed and stood up to face the men in front of me. He then made an apology to them. My forehead crumpled as he gave me the pill and a glass of water. "I said, don't even try to overdose me."

"I'm not. You just forgot again. Here, drink this." I rolled my eyes but then, I followed his orders.

As I swallowed it, the men in front slowly turned familiar when I realized just too late that Luhan and Prince Lay were in front of me. I suddenly went nervous because of my act awhile ago.

"I'm sorry, your highnesses. Please forgive for not respecting you. And sorry unnie." I said as I glance towards Taeyeon. She just smiled and patted my head.

"Its fine Yoona-sshi. I'm just glad Shawn came here." Prince Lay said. I look towards Shawn who is now looking at his phone.

"Wait a minute, how did you know that I was in here? Who called you?" I asked Shawn as he places his phone in his pocket

"Taeyeon noona called me. She said you fainted then I checked the calendar and noticed that you didn't drink your pill on the deadline, again." I just sheepishly smile at him while he just shook his head.

"Hey! Slow down, Kai." Luhan suddenly exclaimed which made our attention divert into him but was just welcomed with the door that slammed hard. We then realized that Kai left, making him bump into Luhan as he left.

What's wrong with that man?

"Yoona, do you still remember what happened before you collapsed?" Prince Lay then asked me, I tried to remember what happened as I recall.