Chapter 5: Prince Luhan & Shawn

YOONA

"You know each other?" I asked. After a few minutes, I gasped and closed my mouth with my hand realising what I just did. Man, that was out of respect! Stupid mouth.

"Actually," I secretly glared at Shawn when he started to speak but his eyes are gazing towards Prince Luhan. "I once went to Planet Celeb and accidentally bumped to this guy. How's it been Lu?" My eyes widen when they suddenly hugged each other like they never met before!

And what's worst is that he gave me the boxes where the pies are rudely to me!

"I missed you Shawn! How long was the last time we met—"

"It was 3 months ago when your kingdom had a festival."

And they're in their own world, leaving me out-of-place. I stood there awkwardly right in front of them and they kept on chatting nonstop. Was it me or are they really this attached together?

"Sorry to disturb you but we're kind of in a hurry, your majesty. If it may, can we go now?" I asked him, letting them stop their chitchat and turned towards me.

"Oh, of course. I'm Prince Luhan of Song Kingdom. I have to go Shawn, bye!" Then he walked away. Great, he's in the same planet where Prince Jong In lives.

I directly gave Shawn the 2 boxes and started to walk away. I've had enough awkward situations now. Why on earth is this happening to me?! I've had enough since last week!

"You never told me that you have friends who are royals." I told him as soon as we got out of the building.

"Its because you never asked." He replied. I just rolled my eyes.

"I didn't know you had that much skin ship."

"We're like brothers."

"Even if you just met 3 months ago?"

"We just felt like we were connected since we were born." I stopped my track and faced him.

"You're not gay are you?" I asked him. His eyes suddenly became big.

"No! What made you think that?!"

"Its as if you're daydreaming when we talk about him. You did not just fell in love with a guy did you?" He scoffed at what I said and looked right into my eyes.

"You're not jealous, are you?"

"No, why would I be?" I replied right after he asked me. Something in his eyes suddenly disappeared when I answered him. I don't care anyway. I turned my back at him and went straight towards the gate of the garden.

I slowly turn my face at the back and saw Shawn still standing, deep in thought.

"Hey! Shawn Collins! Hurry up!" I shouted at him, which made him go back to himself. He started to ran to catch up.

I checked the time and saw that it was 3:55, almost closing in to 4.

I directly placed the boxes inside the basket in front of my bike and started to pedal with Shawn following behind.

Yes, I can teleport and stuff but I don't use them. Only when necessary. I want to be like a normal person anyway.

"Uncle Sam, we're here!" I said as I park my bike at the side, Shawn does the same to his. The both of us walked quietly to the door. I knocked for three times but seems like the music inside is too loud for him to hear. What's going on there?

I slowly open the door and peaked. My face paled when I saw Uncle, dancing like there's no tomorrow to a song I don't even know.

I sighed, my face turning blank. I stomped the floor with strength that made it crack.