Chapter 35: The Moments

A/N

Dedicated to @2NEXOSNSD hello there!

Enjoy the chapter minna!

~~~~~

JESSICA

I turned the shower on and felt the water sprinkling on my face. After training Yoona, I decided to take a shower since I got wet. I don't want to get sick of course. As I scrubbed myself, an image suddenly went inside my head. I heaved a sigh.

'Idiot, he just had to jump in'  I thought. I washed myself up, turned the shower off and went out of the bathroom. I quickly changed into my clothes and went out of the room. From there, I saw Taeyeon eating.

"Hey," She greeted as she continues devouring that burger of hers. Where did she got that burger anyway? I just smiled at her and directly sat at the couch. I grabbed my phone and checked some stuffs. I heard Taeyeon cough afterwards. "Why so quiet today, Sica? I'm not used to it."

"Don't mind me, Taeng. I'm just doing nothing here." I told her without removing my eyes at my phone. I then felt her sitting by my side and showed her burger in front of me.

"Want some?" She asked. I just said no to her favor then looked the other way, my eyes still gazing at my phone. I heard her groan and she started to outstretch her arms upwards. I'm still focusing on my phone. I suddenly received a message so I quickly pressed it and read it. My face went blank afterwards.

Be careful next time, Jessica. Don't make me always saving you.
-Kris

"He really texted you?" I almost jumped out of shock when I heard Taeyeon speak near me. I even almost dropped my phone. I glared at her as she gave me a peace sign.

"Don't scare me like that! And yeah, your one-freak-of-a-brother just did." I told her angrily and placed my phone beside me. I heard her chuckle all of a sudden so I faced my gaze at her. I then raised a brow. "Why the sudden chuckle?"

"The both of you are so cute." She replied while smiling. I just twitched at her remark then I quickly looked in front of me. She still continues to speak. "I'm still wondering why the two of you aren't together anymore. We could have become sisters-in-law."

I became mute after she said that. I then stood up and told her that I'm going back to my room and left. After closing the door, I leaned against it. I heaved of a heavy sigh and looked up. Why am I so bothered right now?

Because of déjà vu?

FLASHBACK

I then felt myself splash at the lake. Gosh! Now I'm wet! Didn't expect that Yoona is this strong! I was about to swim upwards when I suddenly felt that my right foot was stuck. I looked down and saw it tangled with other seaweeds.

No, not again!

I tried to remove the seaweeds from my foot but doing so is just making me lose oxygen. I'm not even at the surface yet! I tried to swim instead but my foot is stuck. I kept on swimming and resisting the seaweeds around my foot but still, it didn't budge. I even swallowed some water by accident. I then felt myself drop because I'm slowly getting tired and running out of oxygen.

That's when I heard someone dive in and swam towards. Before I closed my eyes, I saw him swimming towards me. Looks like it happened again.

Kris.