Chapter 13: A Vision & Clinic Moments

YOONA

'Tch, great. Another useless vision.' I said to myself while I'm here right now, standing in an unknown grass field. I knew that a vision is coming soon. And it bores me, really.

Since I've got no choice, I started to walk around and observed my surroundings. It has some similarities to my father's garden but the thing which made me disagree to it is because there's not a single flower found here. The unusual thing is that the grass is very high, reaching the thighs of a person.

"Come back here!" I heard a voice from behind my back and once I turned around, a figure passed by me. Because its a vision, they can't see me.

My eyes widen in surprise to see two people here, running like kids. The girls is wearing a pink dress while the boy is wearing a blue polo and black pants.

Wait, don't royalties wear these kinds of clothes?

They continue to run around, the boy trying to catch the girl with a reason I don't even know. They look so dumb in love to me. They're too obvious for some reason.

As the boy successfully catches the girl, he twirled her around and now they're face-to-face. Both still smiling ridiculously and I hate it. And as I expected, they kissed in the lips. Really, are couples always like this? Finding a place that only the two of them knows and they start to have fun and suddenly kiss? I can't even imagine this to my self.

They broke their kiss and hugged each other, tightly. I raised an eyebrow when I noticed that the girl was crying.

"Promise me one thing, my prince. Just one thing." The girl said, not letting the boy know that she was crying. Of course he noticed it but just held her tighter. Now I wonder what on earth is going on. I directly went close to them to hear their conversation more. But I was surprised to see myself being thrown out by them. I just hit an invisible wall. That's a first.

I landed at the grass and looked at them once again but I was shock that the girl was actually me, and she's looking at my direction. I began to feel fear when she feel and landed on her lover's arms. I didn't move when I realized that she really is me.

What the heck.

Something pushed me away from them and it hurts! I've never seen a vision with me hurting before! Scenes started to appear right in front of me and the girl in everything I see is me, THE ACTUAL ME!  I tried to teleport out of this place but I arrived in a dark place. I landed on something wooden, butt first. To my annoyance I threw a fireball with an icy aura but once I threw it, it burst. I screamed louder in case I break glasses but I just went deaf.

"Stupid vision WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!?!?!" I shouted. But it seems fate, destiny, and time is deaf and didn't even let me out. I'm now panting and sweating, scared for what's going to happen later.

"The spell won't work on me, but won't change who I am, Just trust me on this, as long as I could trust you too. I'm giving my trust to you *****. I hope you won't fail me. I'll be expecting you soon okay? 'Till we meet again. I love you." I jerked my head up and looked around to find the person who owns the voice but somehow my screams awhile ago made me deaf and I couldn't think straight. But one thing I'm sure, it was a girl's voice.

"I have waited for her for 4 years ******! Now I've seen her figure, I'm going to protect her and never loose her again."  I went insane when I heard another voice. It was a boy this time, and I'm sure he mentioned some person's name but I didn't hear it. I'm throwing up.