Chapter 30: Worried & The Search

A/N

Did you celebrate your Christmas awesomely guys? Hope you did! I just realized that I do have a lot of silent readers so please, a vote would be a wonderful gift for me? *shows sparkly eyes Lol

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to HeyOkay1987. I've noticed her since the early chapters if I'm not mistaken. Thank you for the love! ^_^ Another Lol

~~~~~

YOONA

"Kai!! Don't leave me here!" I shouted with my remaining strength yet he still won't give me a glance. And man! This people are just pulling me farther from him!! I continued to resist them while screaming Kai's name desperately.

Yes, desperately. I don't want these guys to pull me back to the darkness!!! I don't want to be alone again!!

"Kaaaaaiiiii!!!!!!!" I shouted again. I was then beyond happy when he decided to give me a glance. I then tried to reach him but these guys are making it possible!! "Get off me! Kai!!"

But all he did was just smirk at me and continued to walk further, together with that d*mn lady.

"Kai! Don't leave me here......" But he just did and I couldn't see anything but darkness.

"KAI!!" I quickly got up from bed, sweating like hell. I placed my hands on my head, obviously frightened. A nightmare?

"Yoona! My goodness, are you alright?!" I almost jump out-of-shock when Uncle Sam rushed in. He ran towards me and touched my back, slightly patting it. I didn't even notice myself shaking. "Hey, hey. Don't worry, Yoona. Uncle is here." And he hugged me, like any relative would. But he's not. I pushed that thought away.

Yoona, its not the good time to think things like that.

"Uncle, what if something bad has happened to him? What if-"

"Shush, everything is going to be okay. Kai's a strong man. You don't need to worry about him." He cut me off. I just leaned on him. No, I'm not crying but just freaking worried. I just sighed and tried to relax.

"I'm sorry that I disturbed your sleep. Its just that I.... I just had a dream." I told him, though I'm not really sure it it was a dream. It seemed so real.

"Its fine Yoona. At least I'm here for you. Its rare for you to dream about bad things so I'm glad I got to be with you." I broke the hug and glared him. He just look at me weirdly. Like what the!?

"Uncle!! Don't talk as if you're gonna die!" I complained angrily. He just chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Let's hope." I just glared at him but I know, he finds it cute. Well, he must be thankful that he's the only one who could see me act myself. He then stood up and placed me to bed like I'm some 5-year-old. I just squinted my eyes at him but he just smiled at me warmly. "Okay, sleep more. Its still 3 in dawn. Don't freak me out next time." Then he left.

I then tightly held the covers. I can differentiate what dreams and visions are and what I just had, is obviously not a dream. But I wished it was.

I just sighed and closed my eyes, bringing myself to sleep. Like I said, its not a good time to think about these things now. Its freaking 3 A.M. I must sleep.

~~~~~

"Okay, its best if we'll split up. That way, we could find him faster and easier." Everyone agreed on what Prince Suho said and without telling him, they then went to each other's group. More like, going to group with people they're close with. Like Prince Baekhyun with Princes Chanyeol, Chen, and Princess Hyoyeon, Prince Lay with Xiumin oppa, Luhan and Princess Seohyun.